The Post W.M. Debut

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Every year WWE debut's or return's a superstar at one of the show's after W.M. Last year it was Umaga on Raw and Khali on Smackdown. In 2002 it was Lesnar. In 2003 it was Goldberg. In 2005 Hogan returned to set up his an Shawn Michaels feud with Hassan and Daivari. And in 2004 it was the return of Edge.

So who does everybody think will debut this year? Personally I think it could be Jericho. His music career has'nt exactly set the worl alight. I belive with the right amount of money and a main event push he could be persuaded to return.

Vladimir Kozlov, Damiel Rodimir or a returning Mark Henry. That is to say that none of them espicially Kozlov doesn't appear at Wrestlemania. I think 'double double e' might give him an invitational match or something like that at WM23

seriously go check out boris alexiev i want him except of vladmir cos im scared he'll wrestle exactly like terkay. Boris alexiev is like a russian kurt angle but better. go youtube and check him out is straining in OVW at the mo

Although like someone said before, I'd absolutely LOVE to see Jericho back in the WWE, seeing as how he's one of the most talented wrestlers of his generation, but I don't expect him to return for a little longer.

I think that most likely we're going to see a returning Rey Mysterio after WM, which will be great to have him back because he always delivers in every match.

So long as it's not Daniel Rodimer. I've managed to get a few clip's of him wrestling, and he's terrible. Then again Khali and Umag are'nt exactly great.

This may not happen, but since Elix skipper was released from TNA....my pick is Primetime.

This may not happen, but since Elix skipper was released from TNA....my pick is Primetime.

I doubt WWE will hire him. Even if they did he would probably debut without even having any introduction promo's. Only the great's like The Highlanders & MVP get that sort of treatment.

I personally feel that it will be just be Vladimir Kozlov as hes been having dark match after dark match on RAW shows. I seen him live he looks ok just in a squash match. If there was to be someone else i say and hope for Jericho bout i doubt that will happen after WM but i can see a Y2J return by Summerslam buts that just wishing and hoping

Either the "Double Double E" guy. or going out on a limit here and saying the return of Y2J. I can't really think of anyone retired that would end up returning. Maybe Foley again or Piper? I don't know.. lol..

I'd like to see Jericho but don't see it happening, I'd say Stone Cold eve though he's going to be part of WM, but if you remember the original plan for Khali was for him to debut at WM last year then they changed their minds(which was a good decision), I think Kozlov could be coming to raw after WM, and on SD! I think we'll see the return of Mark Henry

Henry, Jericho, Mysterio, Kozlov and Rodimer are my picks.... But to pick 3 (RAW, SD, ECW) I'd say Rodimer on RAW, Kozlov on ECW and Henry on SmackDown! Mysterio will comeback later in the year maybe on RAW to feud with Umaga or on SmackDown! if Umaga switched brand by that time. And I'm not sure that Jericho will comeback this year. But it can be possible that he comes back for Wrestlemania 24 in a match with HBK or Triple H or a big main eventer that won't get a title shot.

Boris alexiev would be better, I saw his stuff on youtube and he looks like a maniac! He his fast and aggressive and would be better than most of the crap they have now. I would say they should move him to ECW and have him dominate and win the ECW title, then he switches to SD! and goes on there. He could be just as good if not better tha Angle, what better way to get back at Angle than hire a Russian better than him?

Stone cold is way too fucked up to ever wrestle full time again, Mysterio gonna be out till june or somethjing like that, I doubt Jericho just cause hes not in wrestling now and is not signed with anyone so if i was double double E i wouldnt bet on signing him, Mark is in OVW right now but he could be moved back up by mania, so the only logical pick is... BRET HART(lol jk), the real logical pick is ULITAMTE WARRIOR(fooled you again), really now though id say Kozlof for RAW, Maybe Rodmeir for Smackdown! and ECW doesnt dexerve a new superstar

I'd love to see Y2J back. He could really improve Smackdown a lot. Or maybe a JBL return. Not that I wanna see JBL, but it is possible. I say put the title on Undertaker and have Jericho come back and fued with him. That would be awesome.

This is what will happen the New Hart Foundation will debut and take out Michaels to give him time off and vacate the title leaving a Orton vs Edge vs Cena title feud.

Hm..I don't know about that.

Jericho vs Undertaker would be great. I bet it would boost ratings too. I never saw Boris Yakiev or whoever, but I want to see Kozlov be involved with WrestleMania somehow. He hasn't even been on TV lately...

If i'm not wrong, Mark Henry should be ready very soon, so I think Mark Henry is the After-WM Big Return, think about it, TAKER is gonna be the NEW WORLD HEAVYWHEIGHT CHAMPION!! (OR WE RIOT!!) and he needs to have a decent feud (this excludes that piece of :shit: Batista), but i see the 3 guys feuding, and maybe this is the next PPV Main Event(JD): Triple Threat Match: Taker(c) vs Henry vs CRAPtista, i mean, Batista.
Jericho would be amazing, but he's not in shape, Austin is kinda Fucked Up to Wrestle Right Now (besides, hes now on the Movie Biz), and Again, NOBODY WANTS 2 C HOGAN AGAIN!!
Maybe I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E Koslov is going to RAW, but that is not a Big Return/Debut... Also 4 RAW Rody Pipper, this guy is great, and deserves another chance, maybe feuding Flair and both having a: "I SWEAR TO GOD AND THE HOLLY SAINTS THAT I QUIT WRESTLING FOREVER MATCH"
Rey Mysterio is out til June, so dont count on it.
who else... oh yeah, The King of Kings!! HHH!!! but we have to wait 2 SUMMERSLAM... I cant wait!! :headbanger:

I'd like to see Jericho, but he has already stated he doesn't wish to return to wrestling 'Anytime Soon'

Just depends on what you class as soon.

I think the post wrestlemania debuts or returns, will be mostly the debuts of many new talents. They are building up in OVW and we have been hearing talk of guys like Rodimer, Kozlov and Harry Smith for a while and I think that this is the time to bring them in. I would love to see someone like a Jericho back in the WWE, but I don't think that is going to happen too soon. There is not too many guys like him that are expected to return so I think this years one will focus on bringing new talent in.

I believe it'll be Mick Foley, as the earlier articles have stated he'd be returning after Wresltemania.

you could be right, though I think they should put him on the card for WM, even if all they do is a Pipers Pit segment with him talking about his book

I dont know, could be Foley or Stone Coldd, i saw Foley kinda thin, like in very bad Shape, But Austin seems like 4 or 5 years ago, same attitude, he doesnt look fat, i dunno...
The push on Vladimir "I love Double Double E" Koslov seems to be cancelled according to news, and Mark Henry...Well, he's in OVW training.
Hogan? NO THANX! (just kiddin...)

I think we could probably count on the return of Vito ! Lol, seriously I think we will see a Mark Henry comeback, and possibly a Roddy Piper comeback as an on-screen character without wrestling.

But what would be good is to see the return of Stephanie McMahon (hope I don't get too much heat for that). Possibly as an authority figure, or simply as a pain in the ass lol. Seriously I like having her on TV as a heel, charismatic guys like Austin, Jericho or the Rock have always been great at mocking her and making it entertaining. I'm sure John Cena could do it easily too :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back