The NJexus vacation in OBX LD

BTW, Dick in a Box might have been the best thing Timberlake has ever been in.

internet-memes-justinnnn.jpg

I disagree. The Social Network was the best thing Timberlake has ever been in. Then Mother Lover. Then Dick in a Box. Then...this scene, even though the movie was barely mediocre:
[YOUTUBE]CX8sddUj1uA[/YOUTUBE]

I enjoyed Friends with Benefits. Wasn't great, but definitely above my expectations. Probably would have been shit without Timberlake. Guy has great comedic timing.

BTW, Dick in a Box might have been the best thing Timberlake has ever been in. Although you could extend that list to include Southland Tales and of course Britney Spears....

I disagree. The Social Network was the best thing Timberlake has ever been in. Then Mother Lover. Then Dick in a Box. Then...this scene, even though the movie was barely mediocre:
[youtube]CX8sddUj1uA[/youtube]
Seriously, guys? 3-Way (The Golden Rule) was ten times better then Mother Lover and Dick in a Box.
[YOUTUBE]Pi7gwX7rjOw[/YOUTUBE]

The best thing Timberlake ever did IS Britney Spears though as Nightmare said. He got in on that before she went all crazy when she was still hot.

Oh, and have fun on vacation D-Man and friends.

Just got back from a long morning at the beach. I reckon we were there for a good 5 hours. I normally detest trips to the beach, but when you're living right on the shoreline there's no reason not to. Did some reading, some boogie boarding, and then we played some beach volleyball where D-Man and I's team got trounced twice despite the fact that we had a numerical advantage. It was still fun.

Now it's time to relax for a few hours, maybe even take a nap before SummerSlam starts.

Just got back from a long morning at the beach. I reckon we were there for a good 5 hours. I normally detest trips to the beach, but when you're living right on the shoreline there's no reason not to. Did some reading, some boogie boarding, and then we played some beach volleyball where D-Man and I's team got trounced twice despite the fact that we had a numerical advantage. It was still fun.
Anyone get a sunburn? Every time one of my friends get a sunburn I cannot physically stop myself from poking or slapping it. Someday I hope to catch my friend while they are taking a nap and just watching as they wake up to "I Love Cock" on their stomach. Bonus points if it's one of my guy friends.

Anyone get a sunburn? Every time one of my friends get a sunburn I cannot physically stop myself from poking or slapping it. Someday I hope to catch my friend while they are taking a nap and just watching as they wake up to "I Love Cock" on their stomach. Bonus points if it's one of my guy friends.

376759_3592751101021_1277349173_a.jpg

Is anyone sunburned? You tell me.

Anyone stick their finger up a girls butt yet? When that happens, quote this post so I know to come back.

Thanks, boys.

I don't think so, but it's early in the vacation. Give us a few days.

376759_3592751101021_1277349173_a.jpg

Is anyone sunburned? You tell me.

How the fuck does that happen? It looks like three different sized Peanuts characters wearing ghost costumes.

I've seen people that missed a spot on their back but never their shoulders and certainly never in that pattern. I really want to know how the fuck that happens? My carved up nutsack looks better than that.

:lmao::lmao:

Who is that anyway? I've only ever seen a picture of D-Man

That handsome devil is yours truly.

Their gay friend.

Not the first gay joke made at my expense tonight.

How the fuck does that happen? It looks like three different sized Peanuts characters wearing ghost costumes.

I've seen people that missed a spot on their back but never their shoulders and certainly never in that pattern. I really want to know how the fuck that happens? My carved up nutsack looks better than that.

Ouch, and here I thought we were friends.

I used spray sunscreen, and apparently that shit's unreliable. I will be more cautious in the future, but for now I have a kick ass tan line.

Spray sunscreen is shit, & I would've told you that had you talked to me first, now go out & buy some reliable sunscreen before you start looking like a crab person.

I used spray sunscreen, and apparently that shit's unreliable. I will be more cautious in the future, but for now I have a kick ass tan line.

It works fine if you rub it in, you're also supposed to reapply about every 90 minutes

I only use that shit and survive for like 7 hours on it

NJX just won two consecutive games of beer pong. The second was followed by a wonderful YES! chant.

I don't really remember the first one. I know I hit the last shot on the second one, but I don't really recall the rest of it.

We're gearing up to watch some SummerSlam. Hells yes.

What an excellent night of about half a dozen beer pong games, stir fry, and SummerSlam (in that order). I'm hoping my awesome sun burn stops burning by the time I wake up by tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it.

There are a few more pictures to upload to the Facebook. Those of you whom are friends with me will enjoy the entire collection, and I'll make sure to post a few select ones into this thread.

The documentary making started today as well. It might not come out so great as most of it will be shot while partially drunk, and I don't really have a plan on top of that. But I'm hoping that I manage to throw enough footage together for a halfway decent narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back