The next batch

TheICChampion

The hardcore casual fan
So, who among the NXT superstars do you feel is next in line for a call-up? Other than the superstars who are champions right now, which is pretty much the last step before advancing to the main roster (other than a few exceptions), who do you think is ready? I'm going to go with some obvious choices, such as Tyler Breeze, Enzo Amore and Big Cass. I suppose Carmella will be coming up with them. I also feel that Sami Zayn will likely come up as soon as he's back from his injury, but I guess that's another obvious choice. I'm not honestly sure which divas I see coming to the main roster any time soon, excluding Bayley. So, those are my choices for who WWE will call up to the main roster soon, including, of course, those who are champions in NXT right now. Who do you feel is ready and why? When do you think we will see them make their debut? Let me know what you guys think.

I personally wish Finn Balor would be Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose's third guy in their match so they could have their own "demon" on their team and get Bray Wyatt in a cool feud with Finn.

I also think Tyler Breeze is worthy to bring up. He's been doing great stuff down there and would add a different flavor of a superstar that's needed.

I personally wish Finn Balor would be Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose's third guy in their match so they could have their own "demon" on their team and get Bray Wyatt in a cool feud with Finn.

I also think Tyler Breeze is worthy to bring up. He's been doing great stuff down there and would add a different flavor of a superstar that's needed.

I'm all for the Finn coming to the main roster thing, except, it's going to start looking like the WWE brings up the champs and then has them dump the belts at NXT shows.

I'm not going to deny the incredible amount of talent amongst the NXT ranks but I question their current value on the main roster. RAW & SD! are very crowded with so many Super Stars and Divas fighting for air time. There is already a good deal of talented struggling to find a spot. If they were to move someone from NXT it better happen sooner than later as post Survivor Series it is easy to get lost in the WM shuffle.

my HOPE is that Samoa Joe is the 3rd man joining up with Ambrose and Reigns since he's a bigger guy and he can go in the ring. as for Finn Balor, i hope they bring him up in vignettes where he gets the proper hype he deserves, then debuts on a streak and eventually grows from there....but i would call up Joe to team with the former Shield members. As for Tyler Breeze, i still would love to see Miz recruit him as a "co-star" role where they team up.

Tyler Breeze is the only guy that seems ready. None of the divas are ready to get called up, can't see any of the tag teams getting called up soon.. Tyler Breeze should be the next one.

Yeah man, Tyler Breeze. Has a good look that fits his gimmick. Can wrestle and is entertaining.

Samoa Joe has to come up at some point right? Have him come up and fight Owens.

Although she shouldn't come up right now and I know you said not counting the current champions I don't think any women's wrestler should come up before Bayley.

There are no Diva's ready to come up accept Bayley, she would already be up if not for her hand injury. Tyler Breeze is ready to come up right now and so is Samoa Joe. That would be cool if they brought up Joe to help Roman and Dean.

Apollo Crews is likely the next NXT guy who will be starring on the
main roster. He's at least 40 lbs heavier than Finn Balor and a legit
heavyweight.

The only one ready on the next roster would be Tyler Breeze.

Finn will be champion at least until the end of the year, Bayley has to train the current crop of women in the division and Samoa Joe IMO won't make it to the main roster.

My guesses are for Tag teams, Blake and Murphy would be up next, either them or Enzo and Big Cass, i would rather have BAMF go up first only cuz Zo and Cass never won the NXT Tag titles. As for single stars : Tyler Breeze would be the first followed by either Finn Balor or Samoa Joe maybe both. I haven't said Sami Zayn because i for some reason already cosider him being a part of the Main Roster as he has spent way too much time in NxT and has nothing more to do. And Finally Divas : I'd Say if BAMF are getting called up obviously Alexa Bliss who in my opinion is the hottest diva since Torri Wilson is going to be called up, Bayley is another obvious choice after she drops the title to Eva unfortunatly but i'd rather have Eva be the WWE WH US Intercotnental NXT Champion than have Dana win anything, i hate everything about her she sounds like she should be a part of the Kanker sisters from Ed Edd n Eddy. Peace Yall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back