The NEW Legacy!?

Ballistic83

Occasional Pre-Show
Now the Legacy faction on RAW contains of there leader and current WWE champion Randy Orton. And his "lackies" Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase (Jr.).

But what about a addition to the circle that is called legacy? That would be Chavo Guerrero (Jr.)!? He is a third/next generation wrestler. And he could be the guy to bring the WWE U.S. title home to legacy.

He could come up and asked Orton to be in his group like the currently released Snuka & Manu did. Only to get turned down and then beat down by legacy then automaticly turning him into a babyface. Then Chavo could create his own legacy group!

It could be Chavo as there leader. The WWE could re-hire Brian Christopher Lawler (when he gets out of jail & cleans up his act), and re-hire Shawn Stasiak? And bring up Joe Henning, the son of the late Mr. Perfect where ever he is with legend Harley Race? Shoot who knows, you can bring in Dean Malenko as a mentor to the new legacy, much like Ric Flair was the mentor to Randy Orton in Evolution. It could be on some "Gang Warfare stuff" for a PG rated show. Can it?

But what do you think?

Chavo is to busy doing the job to Hornswoggle, and Chavo is almost 40. I don't see him doing anything really that major over the next few years, until he fades away to become a backstage person or a trainer. He's been in the business for a very long time, and at almost 40 I dont see the WWE really doing much else with him.

chavo is nearly 40, and serves as nothing more than a jobber, and a jobber to HORNSWOGGLE at the moment. so i cannot see that happening at all.

Nothing against the poster personally, but this ranks as one of the worst ideas I've read on this forum. Brian Christopher and Chavo Guererro draw enough money for gas for their rental cars. Chavo and Grandmaster Sexay are also gaining in age, and to be honest, no one would care if this ever happened. Dean Malenko's a great athlete, but no one really knows who he is outside of educated wrestling fans.

Plus the other Legacy's not exactly doing so hot, so why would ANYONE want to create ANOTHER faction with even worse wrestlers? At least Cody and Ted have upside. The best years for Chavo and Christopher are way behind them. And no one will ever take Chavo seriously after being jobbed to Hornswoggle. Period.

I like one part of the idea. I like the idea of Chavo wanting to be in the group. It does two things in my opinion.

1. It gives Chavo something worth while to do. Yeah he may get a few beatdowns, but it will make the fans care about him, and also it will make Legacy seem that much more ruthless by making an example out of him.

2. Makes Legacy seem like something special still, for the fact someone really wants to be in there group. It would be in the same was Spicoli or Disco wanted in the NWO but were never allowed in.

I would say that Santino is more of a badass than Chavo. Chavo is a damn shame. Take one of the greatest wrestling family's ever, add a touch of ability, a pinch of talent, and 3 pickup trucks full of LAME, and thats Chavo! Eddie is probably rolling over in his grave watching nephew job to a leprachaun.:banghead: Chavo hasnt done anything worth while since WCW. To put him in Legacy, would be like putting Zach Gowen in the Nation of Domination, it just wouldnt look right. Chavo cant even do a decent frog spash anymore, I say send him to TNA in a talent exchange, maybe their terrible creative team could use him for 5 more years of bad mic work. He has been embarassing his family since 2000. There is no hope for Chavo. Hes a bigger waste of genes than Michael Jordans son!:disappointed:

Keeping it short, it would be nice to see Chavo get a push like that, hes been around for a while now, and has never had any kind of push, hes paid his dues, and it would be nice to see him in the main event fold, with a faction, if only for a short time. The guy deserves it. And being 40 or not, hes in great shape, puts on good matches, and has a good 3-5 years left, so age isn't a issue.

This would be a scenario that might come to fruition on Extreme Warfare Revenge, or something...but nowhere else.

Chavo was part of the biggest stable prior to Legacy (La Familia). He was the number 2 guy for awhile...then quickly became a major lackey. He was not received well during his ECW title reign...and I'm sure he was just used as a middle-man to keep Punk from getting owned by Kane.

Basically...the only way they could do this would be as some kind of comedy-parody version of Legacy...as Brian Christopher was never taken seriously in WWE...and the only current guy in WWE that could help pull that off is Goldust. So...not a lot of options...and I think they would rather develop new talent.

There is no need to add anyone to Legacy. Orton is getting exactly what he needs from them and it is working. DiBiase will eventually stray from this group, as he appears to be the only one capable of stepping out of this shadow. Orton put this group together to keep Triple H out of his business and it is now working. HHH is now consumed with Legacy and Orton has moved on to Cena. As soon as Orton beats Cena at Summerslam, WWE will move on to a new challenger and his business will center around keeping Legacy together. Chavo can't beat a midget on TV, so why put him into Raw's most powerful (slash only) stable?

This is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen on this forum. What has Chavo done? nothing he's been jobbing to a midget for the past several weeks and isn't even on the same level as Orton's lackies. Then to elevate him to that level? Not going to happen. The last thing that Chavo did was win the ecw championship over a year ago. That's the last thing he's done and most likely will be the last major thing that he does. He spent the better part of the last year pushing Vickie around in a wheelchair. Then for him to lead a stable that's going to fight Orton... Yeah not going to happen.

How about taking this idea and actually making it matter. I like the face legacy v. the heel legacy, my idea goes as followed

Whenever Ted breaks away for his face turn move Cody with him. Randy gets angry and recruits a whole new stable of second generations guys to back him up. Carlito and the hart foundation. Maybe have Chavo trying to be part of the group but never being accepted. So Cody and Ted now need a tag team of faces so they bring in Primo and Joe Henning and there you have it gang warfare over their father's legacy with a two stables full of storylines, with the breakup of the original legacy, the colon brother battle, and Henning trying to establish himself while fighting for tag gold with the hart dynasty

Forget about putting Chavo in Legacy.

How about putting Davey Hart Smith in Legacy. Come on, Bret and Owen's nephew, Brittish bulldog's son. You don't get better wrestling genes than that. Plus it would give Legacy some muscle and someone to bring in the U.S. Championship. I think that it would make Legacy alot deeper in character, plus it would make them look like a legitimate faction instead of the *****es that they look like now. It would be great.

i love the idea of Ted starting his own Legacy. and all the members are dead on. Hart Dynasty joins Orton along with Carlito. The nhave Ted, Cody, Henning and Primo. great potential for this to actually happen. it is very likely this is what WWE is wanting to do with Ted is get his own group and Voice.

Nah
Chavo just wouldnt suit it. Hes a great wrestler but hes just too old to be in a stable full of old guys and such. He could be a bodygurd or something along thos lines but not as one of the main three. I think if given the right booking legacy could be going somewhere and if they are sadly chavo won't be anywhere in their plans.

Chavo has lost any and all credibility he once had. It'd take a miracle to resurrect him to the status of a respected in-ring performer. Brian Christopher doesn't seem to be able to stay out of jail for very long. While he's still young-ish, the guy's also 37 and is hardly what I'd call a big draw.

Shawn Stasiak, AKA Meat, is also nearly 40 years old and isn't exactly remembered with fondness by WWE fans that still remember exactly who the guy is.

I'd have to say that currently Chavo could use all the help he can get if he actually wants to go the "straight" route. At this time, it would seem that he's doing comedy jobbing and frankly is quite good at it. Nobody throws an impotent tantrum after losing quite like Chavo. I think it was his destiny from the beginning to be the grown man who throws a lot of wobblers. No, I don't think I'd like to see Chavo as the leader of a new legacy stable.

On the other hand, another stable in competition with Legacy is something that really could work. A group of second/third/etc. faces in coalition against Legacy. Primo would be a great addition to this group. Unfortunately, since Mysterio is no longer on Raw he probably wouldn't be a part of it, but there are plenty of second and third generation stars in the WWE that could give Legacy a run for their money.

However, perhaps another way to go would be to group together those who are not second or third generational and in fact have a thing against those wrestlers who are, thinking them "trust-fund babies" and "only validated by the accomplishments of their fathers and grandfathers." This sort of ethos I think would be a bit better in founding a stable to directly feud with Legacy.

How about taking this idea and actually making it matter. I like the face legacy v. the heel legacy, my idea goes as followed

Whenever Ted breaks away for his face turn move Cody with him. Randy gets angry and recruits a whole new stable of second generations guys to back him up. Carlito and the hart foundation. Maybe have Chavo trying to be part of the group but never being accepted. So Cody and Ted now need a tag team of faces so they bring in Primo and Joe Henning and there you have it gang warfare over their father's legacy with a two stables full of storylines, with the breakup of the original legacy, the colon brother battle, and Henning trying to establish himself while fighting for tag gold with the hart dynasty

I love this idea. There are fueds everywhere in this. Simply put: This is the greatest idea I have ever seen on these forums. I would still like it if Chavo could be involved in this somewhere. Maybe he could have a fued with Kofi or Chris Masters or another mid-carder, just so the fans can see him as a ligitmate wrestler. Chavo should thn be included in the heel legacy. Got to go now, will add more later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back