the new forums...

lalakerz

Fusion is back baby!!
When the forums were changed, in my opinion they kinda got worse :(
now there's no ppv section or spoilers section, and the worst part in my opinion is in Book This! I write long shows, and it's a pain in the a** to hafta divide it up into 4 parts b/c now we can only have 10,000 characters :-\

I don't really have any problem with the change. Doesn't seem that different besides a few colors and things moving around.

Do we only get 10,000 characters in just quick replies, or in everything?

Right now the WWE section has like five threads in it, as soon as it gets large enough to the point that we'll need the "PPV" and "Spoilers" sections JP and Brian will probably make them.

As for the 10,000 charactor mark, you could suggest that "Admin" changes it, or something.

PPV and spoilers section have been added, and the amount of characters allowed has been bumped up a lot higher.

Thye just made this forum so they can update it later they have a lot of things to do before that. Plus, for the Book This Show if it doesn't fit in one post post the other half of the show in an another post.

JPRealTalk said:
PPV and spoilers section have been added, and the amount of characters allowed has been bumped up a lot higher.

haha i've noticed...Thanks :-D I do love the new forum! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back