• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz - The Future?

My view on Mike Mizanin is this: I'm just glad he made it this far. Listen, he had a lot going against him because of The Real World. I know you may laugh at that, but look how long it's taken for us to seriously consider him even a DECENT wrestler. If he continues along the path he's on, he can become a star, but let's just admire the fact that he's made it much further than anyone could've ever predicted. Hat's off, Miz.

The Miz is not the future yet he is still gonna be good, but really the future witout of doubt are these three men,Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, John Morisson,and of course i said three but hes gonna get his push wit these guys,Christian.The Miz will soon follow and if they make him heel again MVP, other than that its gonna be The Legacy,D-X,John Cena,and Chris JEricho(and whn he comes back EDGE if he goes to RAW)...But dont count him out so far THE MIZ has surprised the hell out of me not only on da mic, but his swag, and in ring work, and ive seen this dude since tough enough same with morrison(he used to be the Eric Bischoff run man like The Coach) and both of these guys really have become up and comers but Morrison is at that Elite level, Miz only jus got his first single titles but his carear will bill very GOLDEN as it already is.....

I must admit that when he debuted, I wasn't too happy. I just thought they were bringing in some main stream MTV guy for ratings. For a while I just knew him as the guy from the Real World but now he looks like he has a promising future.

I saw him on the RAW houseshow live last night and he's got tremendous amounts of heel heat. The crowd absolutely despise him and his promos are very impressive. They're giving him more mike time than anyone of RAW atm so thats a testament to how good he is. He's pretty good in the ring too, without being exceptional. But quite frankly, he will carry himself most of the way purely through charisma.

He also moves effortlessly between gimmicks and I feel he could change in an instant and still be over with the fans. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't in the ME in the next couple of years. He definitely has the talent.

I believe the miz will be the future and present because he already holds the U.S. titles and world tag team titles etc... and people might get interested in the miz vs morrison matches that happen because eventually down the road they will cross paths for a major title. Miz and morrison have so much chemistry. But to your question i really doubt he will ever "job" again because of how much wwe has done for him as of now, with the US title

Tonight's win was a big win for the Miz. His win over MVP was a different kind of win for him.

He has been credited with beating Kofi Kingston, and while Kofi has been elevated, you kind of get the feel that The Miz got the win because Randy Orton couldn't be in a feud over that belt. The Miz's other big moments were either in a tag team, dirty wins, or "hanging" with Cena before losing.

His won tonight, over MVP, was his first good win against someone who has been an established winner in a good match with a clean finish. The promo he gave beforehand was excellent, and then he backed it up against a legit guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back