The McMahon Family Favorite

Muttley

Occasional Pre-Show
NO, this isn't about Triple H!

The McMahons have all been a huge part of storylines for quite some time now. From Stephanie first being introduced and abducted by The Ministry, to the whole Austin/Vince saga, to Shane beating down Legacy week after week.

My questions to you are...Between Vince, Linda, Shane and Stephanie, which McMahon has been a favorite on-screen character of yours and why? And what was your favorite storyline(s) involving that certain McMahon?

Shane McMahon - because despite what some may say he seems to be extremely talented for a man who rarely ever wrestles and can get major distance and height (for his size) definitely the catchiest them music and had a bad ass role, as the avenger of his father during the beginning of the McMahon vs. legacy role

I'm going to have to say Vince.
Reason: he's had some of the funniest moments in WWE happen to him.

Coming in a close second would be Shane.
Reason: He's incredibly gifted and could have been a decent full-time wrestler. Shane usually can get the crowd to react to him whether it would be good or bad.

I'm struggling whether to say Vince or Shane, but I have to go with Shane. For a guy who isn't a professional wrestler, he has had some awesome matches. I mean, sure, RVD did the Coast to Coast before Shane, but Shane publicized it. That was the moment that made me want to pursue in wrestling.

Shane is very athletic, he's entertaining to watch. He's basically Vince without making out with every diva. We will see Shane on WWE television for the next 30 years.

Vince. Because without Vince we wouldnt have had all the great Stone Cold moments.
Stephanie and Shane too have had some memorable such as when Steph was marrying Test but HHH came out and said he already married her. Or when Shane was knocked off the titantron by Blackman. Linda's had a few moments. Her most memorable for me was her fucking up the stunner Austin gave her lmao but she cant help it

Vince is without a doubt my overall favorite. He's just been involved in so much more then the others. But I will give Shane-O is props for being a "non-wrestler" but yet, taking a beating each and everytime he is in a match.

My all time favorite moment tho was when Steph was about to marry Test and Trips came out with that video from Vegas, showing that he had already married Steph. The scream and subsequent saliva stretch from top to bottom lip was priceless. Whenever I see that clip...all I can think is: WOW she totally sold me on being the greatest "bride-zilla" of all time after that! Without that luckily placed "saliva-stretch" I dont think I would feel the same tho!!

Thats just My Opinion

Vince when hes not siding with Triple H. Like the time he Awarded Orton the WWE title, then made him face Triple H twice on the PPV. Vince is the best as a heel though when hes completely ruining someone life on the show.

Shane was great during his feud with Angle, two tries to break that sheet of glass, ha what a showman. It would be nice if he took a more active on air role more often then just every couple of months, or once a year

Stephanie is fine, as long as shes not talking. I saw her at a Live Smackdown, and her voice is foreal Nails on a Chalkboard, ugh terrible. She did a decent job as GM on Smackdown before the whole Vince stealing her flower bit

Linda, Im glad she isnt on the show, and stays away from the WWE as much as possible. She adds nothing to the wrestling business, and needs to continue to keep away

It would also be nice if Steph and Shane ran Raw and Smackdown, and feud the two to see who can follow in their fathers footsteps better and could produce the better show.

my fav is the spoiled million dollar princess named stephanie.lets face it,stephanie made the attitude era really funny with all the wrestlers calling her a ****/skank and then her long fued with trish stratus,100% gold.and the way she screamed and showed her emotions was just hilarious.and then she moved to the GM of smackdown where she adopted her new gimmick of being "all grown up" and she made a really perfect GM,i think the best GM of smackdown ever but then she left TV because she married triple h in real life but she visits every once in a while and makes the show really entertaining,sure,i perfer the spoiled princess gimmick over her "all grown up" gimmick but stephanie is really IMO,the best mcmahon member and my favorite

"Shane's a pussy!"

LMAO! Gewd times.

My personal fave is Vince. It's hard to take away credit from him. Hair vs Hair match at wrestlemania to selling out arenas with Austin.

Vince because he knows how to push buttons. Hes funny and a total jackass on camera. I mean I always look forward to Vince mcmahon making a match with some main event guy and himself, and he'll end up winning. Hell hes a former wwe champ, ecw champ and 1999 royal rumble winner. its crazy that he could do that but vince is always full of surprises. Since raw has no gm and he suspended teddy long It would be cool if he fired tiffany on ecw and became the supreme dictator of all three brands.

Vincent K. McMahon, hands down for me. He's made wrestling what it is today, but he has also provided us with some of the greatest moments ever with Stone Cold, Undertaker, DX ad his own family. You love to hate him. From the walk, to the apple bob and the "you're fired", Vince never fails to entertain and leave you wanting for more. He's all around a great character and I love to watch him kick ass, and get his ass kicked.

My personnel favorite is Shane McMahon, Be it Heel or Face he is just awsome. He can do the High Flying stunts or be that Cocky ass whole even be the brawler.
My favorite rivalry with him was the Kane vs Shane angle. That was awsome.When Shane jumped off the Jumbo Tron onto Kane that was one of the most Epic moments in WWE history.

Vince: He is the most involved Mcmahon in storylines hes been in what is considered the best feud there was in WWE with Austin. And hes character when he was heel was awsome to watch how hed make his employees lives just hell

Shane: For a non wrestler hes got some good skills if he didnt have his behind the scenes job i think shane could of been a good performer for WWE. At No Way Out 2009 when he rely gave it to Orton it looked like Shane could of beat Orton if legacy hadnt of interfeared.

Steph: With Steph its hard to point out a good moment for her probly my favourite would be when they had the wedding between her and Test and HHH came out and showed us the Vegas wedding. Also i think she was the better GM of smackdown

Linda: Well i think there is no good moments for Linda shes had such a minimal role in WWE TV but there was the time her ans Steph came out and announced Stone Cold as the new CEO of WWE back in 1999

I LOVE STEPHANIE.....I think she is the best on screen she can make you hate her and she can make you love her :) I think back in the day she could get a little whiney and annoying but i always loved her!! Now she has calmed down and i like her even more!! I like the whole Mcmahon family but i have to say when she's not on screen i miss her the most...

I've always dug Shane's hardcore matches, but at the same time.. the guy has always been booked to look way too strong. Against Kane, I didn't mind it too much, but with the Legacy nonsense... that was the last straw. Plus, his Ali shuffle is so ridiculous and the dude can't throw a decent punch to save his life. I like Shane, I really do, but I can only take things in doses with him.

Vince annoys the ever living piss out of me. I found his whole deal humorous for the first few months, but once he was revealed as the Higher Power in the Ministry storyline, it became too much and I haven't been interested in anything he's done since. The dude was great at first as I said, but he got to a point where he did EVERYTHING over the top, and he's never corrected himself. Vince’s on-screen persona is just fucking lame and stupid, basically, and the less I see of it.... the better.

And that brings me to Stephanie McMahon, who I do have to cite as my favorite McMahon. First of all, before her first pregnancy, the chick was just smokin' hot. I mean, she really was. But besides that, I always enjoyed her character. When portraying a heel, she was such a snotty, rotten bitch, and played the role to perfection. And whenever she played the babyface role, I've always felt she did a good job at that as well. She has such great, tremendous facial impressions and you always buy into what she's selling. Whether she wants you to hate her, or wants you to feel sympathy for her, she does a good job of making you feel that, whereas Vince does a terrible job at both because of his corniness, and Shane doesn't try to do that at all, he just tries to come off as a bad ass every time he's out there. Stephanie has just always done her job on-screen better than any other McMahon, and that's why she's my favorite.

I am a little up in the air on this one, but I am going to have to go with Shane. He has good ring ability for someone who rarely wrestles. (I know this has been said multiple times) I do, however, hate that he now gets credit for the Van Terminator now. He also gets a good pop from the crowd, which always helps put someone over. I mean VKM is good and Step is hot, but Shane is the most well rounded of the family.

My favourite McMahon would be Shane, his matches were decent and his mic-work as well.
He is willing to take high risks with his bumps and all this for the entertainment of the audience ( why else ? )

Now I´m going to give the reasons why I didn´t choose Stephanie or Vince or Linda.

Vince : He may be the man who revoloutinized the industry and well actually made wrestling an industry to begin with but as far as his work as the "Mr McMahon " character is concerned I have to say , NAH.

Yes the Austin feud and yes his ok promos but hey his screw job and hey his huge ego.

Stephanie : I never liked anything about her, her mic-work is and was bad, her overall display of the evil daughter was not even average and in my opinion she is one of the worst non-wrestling personas ever.

Linda : She´s nearly as bad as Stephanie.

I'd have to say vince . Just because the whole monday night wars & attidude era was strickly because he got involved In the story lines . He not only made the biggest Heel of all time out of himself he had some funny moments with Austin and many others . His character the mad and angry boss type has set the bar in many wrestling promotions today , & allowed us to kinda sink into the story line and Know where that guy is coming from . Cause lets face it we all kiss our bosses ass ( maybe not actually ) but we kinda suck up to him and talk about him or he when they are not looking, He really made it all about enternaiment in recent year with the money give away and with the bastard child thing. He also has the abilty to put over the chosen ones and bury people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back