The Mania Card

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So this thread is basically to write what you think the card at Mania will be. You could throw ina winner if you want.

WWE Championship
Miz(c) VS John Cena
Winner Miz

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) VS Alberto Del Rio
Winner Del Rio

Streak Vs Career Match
Undertaker VS Triple H
Winner Undertaker

Faction VS Faction with the losing faction having to disband match
Nexus VS Corre
Winner Nexus

Mixed Tag Match
Drew Mac with Kelly Kelly Vs Ziggler and Guerrero
Winner Mac and Kelly

MITB(if they have it)
Big Show, Mysterio, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, Chrisitan, Kane, Tyson Kidd, Kofi Kingston, David Hart Smith, Chris Maters, Swagger
Winner Evan Bourne

Singles Match
Jericho VS Orton
Winner Orton

Handicap 1 on Tage Match
Jerry Lawler Vs Michael Cole and Alex Riley
Winner Lawler

U.S Title Match
Bryan (c) VS Ted Dibiasi
Winner DiBiasi

Tag Title Match
Santino and Kozlov VS Zack Ryder and Primo
Winner Ryder and Primo

John Cena vs Miz WWE Championship
Winner Cena

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio World Heavyweight Championship
WInner Del RIo

Triple H vs Taker streak vs career with HBK as ref
Winner Taker

Randy Orton vs Cm Punk
winner Orton

Nexus vs Corre four on four
winners Nexus

MITB
Dolph Ziggler vs Swagger vs Kofi vs Christian vs Evan Bourne vs Drew Mcintyre vs Big Show vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase
Winner Ziggler

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio
winner Mysterio

Beth Pheonix vs Awesome Kong with Laycool
Winner Pheonix

Sheamus vs Morrison
winner Morrison

Here is a random card...

Opening Match:

Rey Mysterio Vs. Cody Rhodes - If Rey loses he has to take off his mask. If Cody loses then he has to WEAR a mask. Rey wins and Cody doesn't get to use the "Dashing" gimmick for awhile.

The Corre Vs. Nexus - 4 On 4 Elimination Match - Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater Vs. David Otunga, Mason Ryan, Perfect Jr. & A Surprise New Nexus Member Skip Sheffield. I think after all is said and done, Barrett gets left with Otunga & Sheffield. Sheffield turns on Otunga and leaves the match, getting counted out. Barrett gets his revenge on Otunga and wins the match for The Corre. Sheffield moves on to be a Face on RAW.

Money In The Bank - 5 Guys From RAW and 5 From SmackDown. Big Show, Chris Masters, Jack Swagger, Kane, Christian, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Mark Henry, R-Truth. Though I could really see John Morrison winning, Christian could win to set something up with he and Edge, or even with Del Rio, since he and Christian have some history.

Bill Goldberg gets announced for the HOF in the next couple weeks and has his final match at Mania.

Bill Goldberg Vs. Chris Jericho - This would be an ideal match for Goldberg. It is someone that can make him look really good in his last match. Plus, there is a WCW tie in that could really get the whole thing over, especially in Atlanta. Goldberg would win of course.

Dolph Ziggler Vs. Kofi Kingston - The IC Title would be on the line. They would probably have an awesome Mania match. Maybe this is when Kelly Kelly turns Heel here and helps Vickie, help Ziggler or something like that. I think Ziggler should have a big Mania win this year. This could be it.

Ted Dibiase Vs. Daniel Bryan - US Title Match - The Bellas join with Ted Jr., and that could be built on. He has the money and they are Heel, etc... This match could go either way, as they might want to start a push with Ted. Or they could have Bryan extend his winning ways and let him get his first Mania win. I think I would give it to Ted Jr. and see where they can go with it.

Sheamus & Drew McIntyre Vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozloff - Tag Team Title Match. Kelly Kelly makes her presence known again as she helps Sheamus & Drew win. She hits Tamina, who comes down with Santino of course. This would be a pretty quick match. Sheamus and Drew win The Tag Team Titles.

CM Punk Vs. Randy Orton - I think Randy Orton wins this match. They could have another shock factored in as someone new helps Punk and joins Nexus or maybe Husky Harris returns. I think Orton should get this win though. Unless they come up with a good way to screw him over.

Edge Vs. Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship Match - Edge ends up getting the win and Christian comes down and cashes in MITB. He would be successful and take the title away from Edge. Even if Del Rio won, it would be awesome if Christian cashed in. Against Edge, and being successful would make a huge impact. It would depend if they wanted to turn Christian, or keep him Face, as to who won the match before hand.

The Miz Vs. John Cena - WWE Championship Match - I think everyone assumes this match will take place and The Miz is just being fed opponents to keep the title on him, so this match can happen. I also think most people assume John Cena will be the hero and dethrone The Miz. But what if he didn't? They have Miz pull out another victory, just to lengthen and legitimize his title run.

Triple H Vs. Undertaker - Career Vs. Streak - No surprise that Taker wins this. I am not really on board for the booking of this match. But, nonetheless, it won't be a bad match at all. I think they will end up putting on a great, emotional match. But, Triple H will fall.

Goldberg vs Jericho does make sense if they play off the conflict between the two when they tried working together in wcw.

The more I think about HHH/Taker, they could almost have anyone in the title matches, with this match to fall back on as the last match.

I also wouldn't mind if it was a 4 Way WWE Title Match. It could be a legit way for The Miz to get a somewhat clean win. Miz, Cena, Orton and Punk.

Orton or Cena could be down somewhere, Punk has the other one on his shoulders and hits The GTS. Miz comes up behind Punk and wins with The Skull Crushing Finale.

Actually, any of the other 3 have a finisher they could hit, and be on their feet after, for The Miz to come behind and hit The Skull Crushing Finale.

Dude, thanks for making this thread. You got there before me.

Pre Show Battle Royal:[B/]Featuring all the jobbers not good enough to make it onto the card. Winner gets an I.C Title shot. McIntyre wins.

MITB:Opening match featuring Bourne, Morrison, Swagger, Ziggler, R-Truth, Dibiase, Rhodes & Mysterio. Should be a pretty great match, in which Morrison comes out on top. It'd be a given, come on.

Corre vs Nexus:Obvious match here. Nexus win, because I like them more.

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho:US Title. Come on, who wouldn't wanna see this match again? It'd be a great title match. I say Jericho wins on his return.

Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston:IC Title match after McIntyre won the Battle Royal. McIntyre comes out on top in the end.

Alex Riley/Michael Cole vs Jerry "The King" Lawler:Handicap Match. Cole gets Riley as he's not a "Pro Wrestler". King still comes out on top.

Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix:Divas Title. By now, Kong has turned up, already made an impact and won the Diva's Title. Phoenix returned, challenging her for it. Should be a great match with Kong coming out on top.

Sheamus/Mark Henry vs Santino/Kozlov:Hear me out. After the small feud between the two, they realise they'd cause more destruction as a Team. So they chase after the Tag Team Titles, finally earning a match at WM. They come out on top, new Champs.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian vs Big Show:After Elimination Chamber, Christian returns, claiming he should get a fair shot at the Title. Teddy Long says that if he wins a match he will get a place in the match. He does so, earning his shot. Show then threatens Long with a KO Punch, if he doesn't put him in the match. Long gives in, placing him in, making it Face vs Heel vs Face vs Heel. Perfect Fatal 4 Way, with Alberto Del Rio coming out on top still.

Punk vs Orton:Another obvious match. Should be alright, with some Nexus action. Punk comes out on top, hopefully.

The Miz vs John Cena:Should be a really good match, as long as everything goes right. What with it being WM, Cena will probably come out on top.

Undertaker vs HHH w/ HBK as Ref.To be honest, looking at it, it's Match Of The Year on a Plate. Even if that plate was made of AIDS, it's perfection. Streak vs Career is what we get, obviously with Taker winning & HHH taking a place in Creative.

It feels like the ground work has been laid for McIntyre and Sheamus to team up, then you add Kelly Kelly to mix and it seems like a solid ass team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back