Predict Extreme Rules PPV

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I saw a thread on the main forums when viewing them logged that was about the aftermath of Mania. I wanted to divulge into that a little by asking what will the PPV Extreme Rules be like. Basically just write the card with a brief explanation.

Miz(c) VS Evan Bourne WWE Title Match

I feel that this match is going to happen because firstly Miz will retain at mania thanks to the Rock and they will give Bourne a push the push he was getting before his injury. I think it would be great to see the younger guys duke it out. Winner Bourne

Edge(c) VS Del Rio Subsmission Match for WHC Title

Recently Edge beat McIntyre via submission and it got me wondering why do it like this when the spear is what he is known for and then I realized Extreme Rules was next and well Del Rio is submission kind of guy. Winner Del Rio

John Cena VS The Rock Last Man Standing

Yes this is more of a dream match but today wwe.com announced Rock will be appearing on the Raw after Mania and I thought why and then realized to fight John Cena. Winner John Cena

Corre(c) Vs Ryder and Primo VS Koztino Vs Truth and CurtisTag title match 4-way

I think we might see some massive tag matches in the futurer because well we are starting to see signs of a tag division again. (Very small signs). I think this is somewhat extreme rules. Winner Ryder Primo

Big Show Vs Kane Chair Match

Boring yes but likely yes as well their feud currently is letting this happen. Winner Kane

Orton Vs Punk (Part 2) No holds barred

Mania will not be the end enough said. Winner CM Punk

Kofi Kingston(c) VS Swagger Lumberjack Match IC Title Match

I threw in lumberjack to allow more guys on the card. I think this is going to happen very soon. Winner Kingston

6 Pack Challenge for US Title Between Sheamus (c) Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Ziggler, Alex Riley, Ted Tibiasi

It creates more people on the card with an interesting match type. Winner Sheamus

Divas Match of Some Sort

Just Because there has to be. Winner Laycool
Divas

i reckon mate
WHC: EDGE VS CHRISTIAN VS DEL RIO
WWE: MIZ VS EVAN BOURNE
IC: SHEAMUS VS KOFI KINGSTON
PUNK VS ORTON (NO HOLDS BARED)
LAST DIVA STANDING: AWESOME KONG VS BETH PHEONIX
STEEL CAGE MATCH:DREW MCINTRYE VS KELLY KELLY (making drew into a big heel)
UNDERTAKER, KANE, BIG SHOW VS WADE BARRET, HEATH SLATER, JUSTIN GABRIEL, EZEKIEL JACKSON
VINCE MCMAHON VS JERRY LAWER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back