The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
250px-ZeldaSpiritTracksLogo.jpg

Nintendo website said:
The new The Legend of Zelda™: Spirit Tracks game that Iwata announced will utilise the intuitive touch control of Phantom Hourglass in an all new adventure that will please longtime Zelda™ fans while keeping the game accessible to all DS owners. The concept behind this Zelda game includes utilising a steam locomotive to travel around the world, switching Phantom and Link to explore the dungeons, and solving puzzles using new items.

[youtube]tvn4eLBkFUQ&[/youtube]

I read "Steam train" and I thought oh noes...but seeing it in action, it looks pretty darn swish and gets rid of that fucking boat. I for one am the most excited I have been for a while! It seems to have the bits I liked about phantom hourglass and has then added some, good work. Whilst I feel 98% of the fanboys will cry, I for one am loving this!

Definitely looking forward to this one. The whole steam train thing sounds awesome, no matter what the rest of the fans say. I liked Phantom Hourglass, but not as much as Wind Waker or Link to the Past... Hopefully this one will have a better story than PH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back