The Great Khali is really immortal
Wrestlers Name: Aaron Craig
Wrestlers Nickname: ‘The Highlight’
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 243lbs
Hometown: Adelaide, Australia
Billed From: Adelaide, Australia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black Hair, most of the time shaved.
-----------Eye color: Brown Eyes
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Wears Elbow Pads on both elbows, normally varying shades of Blue, wears shorts which are normally Dark Blue & Gold, but also wears Black and Gold shorts. Sometimes has his right shoulder strapped.

-----------Backstage Attire: Wears dark jeans or track pants, various tshirts of his favourite sporting team (West Coast Eagles –AFL), also at times different shirts (mostly black) of his ‘The Highlight’ merchandise and is always seen backstage wearing sunglasses. Can on the very odd occasion be seen wearing suits or professional attire but this is very rare and only for very special occasions.

-----------Physical Features: Has a small scar under his left eye, A few scars on his back from his Australian Football career when he was younger.

-----------Tattoos: Eagle on his right bicep

Gimmick: At the current time none as he is just being himself, could change in the future.
Strength/Weaknesses:
Strengths: Technical, Finds a way to put on great matches with any competitors (thus his nickname ‘The Highlight’) Has good in ring experience and in ring presence. Despite his cockiness will never underestimate any opponent in the ring, even if his promos seem to say otherwise.

Weaknesses: Right shoulder has undergone 2 reconstructions and at times still gives him a lot of bother, His own insecurities (while he tries to mask them with humour can sometimes try to face bad odds to try and further prove himself) , Hell in a Cell (has been in one HIAC match that ended very nastily for him, so has some demons with regards to this match and in fact dislikes cage matches greatly as he is yet to pick up any kind of victory inside any cage like structure), Although mostly a man that likes to go at it alone, when he does trust people and form alliances has a bad history of trusting people who obviously have motives and who, to lots of others, are obviously going to turn on him.

Alignment: Tweener (His humour & attitude to entertain can make the crowd love him, then they can turn on him as he seems too self centred and arrogant)

Trained By: Self-Trained
Sample Pic of Wrestler:

The-Rock.jpg

Brief History: Grew up in South Australia and was a keen sportsman at a young age. Playing Aussie Rules Football, Cricket, Basketball amongst others. He soon showed his talent lie with Football and he tried to launch his career there. Although somewhat successful he never quite made it to the big time Football leagues. On an end of season trip to the US he was approached at a bar about the possibility of being a wrestler. Wanting to continue to prove his worth he went a long to training sessions. Soon showing a natural flair and talent for the sport.
After a successful training time he soon joined some minor wrestling federations gaining some success. He soon signed on with the bigger PCW and soon after made his TV debut.
Things were rough in the beginning, management never quite knowing how to use him and for the first few months he was just a jobber. He took this as a challenge to further succeed and approached some of his favourite Big Time wrestlers, such as The Rock, Y2J & Booker T, for advice with actually wrestling and getting over with the crowd.
Acting more like himself, with the volume way up, he soon started to get the crowds interest. His wrestling was at a standard to always engage the crowd but as his on air persona also grew so did his fans and he was soon one of the more popular stars in the company and got more opportunities to shine.
After continually stealing the show at events, commentators, analysts and others around the company began saying how his matches were always the highlight of the show. He saw this as an opportunity and added to his gimmick calling himself ‘The Highlight’
After continued success in PCW he left the company on good terms, but not before putting on a brutal HIAC match to entertain the fans one last time. He looked for his next challenge and was soon in talks with WZCW management about a potential move to the fledgling promotion.

Title History: PCW World Champion
PCW Tag Team Champion (2)
**A couple of titles in other promotions that I cant remember the name of.. but nothing major no higher than mid to low card titles**

Entrance Music: El Distorto De Melodica by Everclear

Entrance description: His music hits and he makes the crowd wait for 10-15 seconds before he emerges from the back. He stands ontop of the entrance way posing, points his thumbs to his chest before lifting his hands above his head. He then begins to walk down the ramp, hands still above his head for a few steps. When he gets close to the ring the camera zooms in and again he points his thumbs to his chest and mouths the word ‘Highlight’ He then runs and slides under the bottom rope. Climbing each turnbuckle and doing his thumbs taunt to the crowd. Getting cocky he does a backflip off the last turnbuckle.

Finishers: Pinnacle Drop: (Rock Bottom)
Finalized (Elevated Boston Crab with a knee to the Back)

15 Most used moves:
1. Centre of Attention (The Peoples Elbow, feint leg drop into high impact elbow drop)
2. Floatover DDT
3. One Handed Bulldog
4. German Suplex
5. Top Rope somersault Leg Drop
6. Missile Dropkick
7. Neckbreaker Drop
8. Koji Clutch
9. Fishermans Suplex
10. Belly to Belly Suplex
11. Moonsault (sometimes used as a springboard moonsault)
12. Firemans carry gutbuster
13. Fisherman DDT
14. Corkscrew Elbow Drop
15. Northern Lights Suplex

/////////////////
Sample RP:

**Maria is seen backstage hurrying through the corridors, frantically looking for someone to interview. She is wearing a very sexy low cut black dress. She looks thru many doors to no avail.**

**Finally she walks past a door and the camera pans past the door as well, showing someone inside the locker room. His back is to the camera but he can be seen placing items into his locker. Maria comes back and rushes into the room.**

Maria: Oh excuse me, excuse me

Man: Sorry no autographs today I’m just so busy, getting my stuff organised… plus I have a sore hand from…….. (he finally turns around and we can see that it is ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig, trademark sunglasses on)

Aaron: Oh wow … (looking Maria up and down)… ahh autograph was it, as I said I’m busy, but for you babe its no problem at all.. no Problem!

Maria: Ahh bu….

Aaron: But you don’t have a pen or paper? That’s ok im always organised. (reaches inside his locker, grabbing out a permanent marker) hmm no paper though… well we can improvise. (Quickly signs Maria’s chest and slowly goes back to dot the I in Craig).. there you go sweetie… no need to thank me it was me pleasure.

Maria: But, but I’m not here to get your autograph.

Aaron: You not? Well why the hell would you come in here looking all sexy like, if you don’t want The Highlights autograph? What isn’t an autograph enough? Do you want more?…. if you know what I’m talking about.

Maria” No, no the autograph is fine ..(looks down at her chest and then seem to go off in a dream world and keeps staring)

**Aaron begins to click his fingers in front of Maria’s face**

Aaron: Sweetie focus ok… FOOOOCCCUUUSSS. Know what is it you want??

Maria: Oh umm…. Well.. oh that’s right I’m here to interview you.. yeah interview you. We have heard that you, ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig are going to sign on with WZCW after a successful career in other federations. My question is why have you come to the WZCW after success elsewhere??

Aarion: Why have I come to WZCW?? Why have I come here after success?? Well you take those past successes in other federations crumple them up and toss them in the trash, because here in WZCW past success and accomplishments mean nada, nothing. I’m starting at the bottom of the rung along with everyone else here. So its not past success that I am going to live on, it’s the new success here in WZCW that is going to show itself. But why here you ask, why here??

Well it could be many reasons to get my face out to a bigger audience, to pull more booty, to whip ass and to continue to whip ass, or it could even be to get the (begins to whisper) WZCW championship around my waist. (Raises voice) In the end it doesn’t matter why I am here, it doesn’t matter how I got here, what matters is what I am going top do while I’m here. That is something that you, the lovely Maria, nor King Kong and Roseanne Barr’s love child here holding the camera nor anyone else backstage is going to know until things get underway. The only thing that is a guarantee, THE ONLY DAMN THING , that I, Aaron Craig are going to be ‘The Highlight’ of this damn federation.

**Aaron steps of camera, leaving Maria on camera still holding her camera. Until the screen fades to black***

Sorry if the RP isn’t much good guys. Got interrupted at Work trying to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back