Downward Spiral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Wrestler’s Name: Downward Spiral (for now.)
Wrestlers Nickname: The One and Only
Height: 5-10
Weight: 230 lbs
Hometown: Brisbane, Australia
Billed From: Brisbane, Australia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black hair that reaches the middle of the back
-----------Eye color: Blue Eyes
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Red and Black tights with an elbow pad on.
-----------Backstage Attire: Dark polo shirt with his logo on it, wearing his ring tights,
-----------Physical Features: None
-----------Tattoos: None
Gimmick: Patriotic Heel

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Ladder Matches, quick matches
Weaknesses: Big wrestlers, brawling matches

Alignment: Heel

Trained By: Self-taught

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
7909_shawn%20michaels.jpg

Brief History: Spiral was born and raised in the high-class parts of Brisbane in a rich upbringing. He decided to pursue his interest of wrestling at age 12, much to his parent’s dislike, by joining a local wrestling school, where he soon became a standout. He broke away from the school after a few years to go away from wrestling, taking up journalism in the University of Queensland at age 18, before he attended a WWE event and his passion grew again. This was compounded by Spiral finding himself in many fights around his local town and joining indy companies around Australia again, making a name for himself in there. After winning the ACWC (Australian-Class Wrestling Championships) title, he attracted the interest of the WZCW, who let him try out for a dark match against Brandon Banks, where he put on a good show. It was his fresh, fast-paced style that let him break through the ranks, and after impressing in his first WZCW match, the company decided to offer him a 2 year contract, and Spiral then gave up indy promotions in preparation for his debut in the company.

Title History: 1 time ACWC Champion.
1 Time FWF Shockwave Champion.

Entrance Music: 'Away' by Mercy Drive: [youtube]1PxT1sqsJ3o[/youtube]

Entrance description: Red and Black lights stream across the dim arena, as Away fills the arena and Spiral makes his way out to the ramp with his head down. He soaks in the crowd before lowering himself and jumping up into an Orton-esque pose. He lifts his chin up as he looks in disgust out at the crowd, before shaking his head and slowly making his way down to the ring. He stops on the ramp and stares at a booing fan, stroking his chin, before running up the stairs and wiping his feet on the apron, before ducking swiftly under the ring. He climbs atop the top turnbuckle and tilts his head back as the camera swerves around him. He jumps down and begins warming up.

Finishers: Death Down Under (Downward Spiral/Novacaine)
Dead End (Reverse Overdrive)

15 most used moves:
Running Neckbreaker
Snap DDT

Reverse DDT
Facebuster
Lariat
Dropkick
Hurricanrana
Spinning Heel Kick
Russian Leg Sweep
Suplex
Flapjack
Chopblock
Eye Poke
Inverted Atomic Drop
Dead Sexy (TKO into Cutter combination) *Tag Team move*

Sample RP:

The camera goes to a backstage shot with interviewer, Maria, as she looks into the camera with a smile on her face.

Maria: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome WZCW’s newest superstar, Downward Spiral!

(Spiral slowly comes into focus as he moves next to Maria, looking away from her the whole time. He quickly looks back and glares into her, startling Maria.)

Spiral: If you’re going to introduce me, you might as well do it right. First off, I am not the newest superstar, because I am the One and Only superstar, so get that one right tuts. And secondly, who in the hell gave someone like you the right to give me my first interview? Huh?

Maria: I-I was ju-just sent h

Spiral: No, no, no just stop there. You can write this down or do whatever it takes to get it through your head, but when I’m here, I get the focus, I get the attention, and I do…get the respect. I didn’t come here to waste my time with people like you, so do yourself a favour and get out of my sight, because I am not wasting one more second with you stinking up the shot of me, bimbo!

(Spiral snatches the microphone off of Maria and she dejectedly walks off.)

Spiral: Now that I’ve gotten through that, it’s time we got onto the importance around here now…me. You see, I came here to show just how pathetic the wrestlers in this company are. I’ve had to sit back and watch a bunch of fat Americans stumble around that wrestling ring embarrassing the business that I have mastered. This company was NOTHING before I turned up here, and every single fan, every single person in the back, the main eventers, the curtain jerkers, are all going to see just what I can do every week when I make it my duty to dismantle anyone who gets in my way here. If anyone treats me with crap, I’ll take that crap and shove it up your ass because that’s just how damn good I am. I am Downward Spiral, and I am here whether you like it or not. I am putting Australia on the map, and there is nothing you fat Americans can do about it. I am the main event and I am just simply awesome, and you are all just going to see how easy it is for me to get to the top in this company because the standards are simply pathetic, but I’m not. If you think you have seen the ultimate wrestler, think again, because Downward Spiral is on the scene now, but get it through your heads that now that I have arrived…I have sealed the fate of anyone wanting to make a name for themselves in this company. I am going to the top of this company and sooner rather than later, you will all be forced to call me the WZCW Champion, and the only thing you can do is sit back and DEAL WITH IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back