The Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Legend Killer Orton

Pre-Show Stalwart
I think that have the charisma to revive the tag team division and im really excited to see these guys in the ring just wanted know what everyone else thought about the Highlanders.

I guess they are strong since one comerical rory kicked their hotel door in but i guess their not that bright

i think that these Highlander guy will get a chance shine because they are one of the very few tag teams. But id like to see a TLC 4 with:

The Highlanders vs. Two Members of Spirit Squad vs. Cade and Murdoch

I like their characters... funny and good on the mic. at least the dude that speaks. Kind of reminds me of the Bushwachers as far as the silly factor but better speaking ability.

I think I want to see what they are like in the ring before I see gold on them. They do seem funny and I bet they will be funny in the ring when they do some of the moves. Wonder if they know what a ref is lol

are these guys heels or faces? when i first saw them i thought they were heels. now i think they are faces.

iv actuly seen these 2 wrestle i was at a house show in kitchener ontario they opened the show against another no name team the highlanders have alot of energy instead of the traditional tags (hand hitting) they smack each other across the face and the team is hillarous

I'll be very surprised if they're not faces, especially since the current Tag Team Champions are heels.

man cade and murdoch are jobbers, they were so rubbish as a tag they got split up and cos they did nothing productive in singles they re-formed!

i like the highlanders, being of scottish descent its my duty to praise these guys

they remind me of powers of pain especially rory

can't wait till they debut next week though be insteresting to say the least

yea The Highlanders should be entertaining to watch, if their good they should make an impact and become wwe tag champions in no time.

I like the Highlanders, they have a good look and are very funny. We will just have to wait and see if they can wrestle.

The Highlanders should be good but unfortunately with the SS in with the DX story line i dont see them becoming champs any time soon.

Actually I do see them becomng champs. They gave the squad teh championships to get them over and now they are. No need to keep the belt on them anymore. Give up the belts and continue the feud with DX. I see DX costing them the belts...why not?

I'd much rather see them STOP their fued with DX and move back into the tag mix. Maybe split Kenny apart, and then the other 4 into two tag teams. I'm so sick of SS v DX. Move Kane and someone else (Kenny?) in to fued with DX and keep SS away from the main event.

ChokeslamToHell said:
I'd much rather see them STOP their fued with DX and move back into the tag mix. Maybe split Kenny apart, and then the other 4 into two tag teams. I'm so sick of SS v DX. Move Kane and someone else (Kenny?) in to fued with DX and keep SS away from the main event.
I think they may be trying to re luanch the tag team divison(about time). The highlanders will be in the mix thats why there being promoted.:wwf:

Ya and smackdowns tag team divisoin (spelling) isn't doing well anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back