The Final Poll

Who Should Be The Next Mod?

• The Crock

• Dagger Dias

• Coco The Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
I gotta ask, what do you think you are going to accomplish here. I mean, it could be fun, but you are just making a bunch of dumb jokes at some stranger on the internet. Doesn't that disturb you even a bit?
Not as much as your rapist mindset.

Oh, but you are.

Yes.

I do.

That's a contradiction. You can't judge a person by their trolling. You need to learn how to internet.

[quoteI gotta ask, what do you think you are going to accomplish here. I mean, it could be fun, but you are just making a bunch of dumb jokes at some stranger on the internet. Doesn't that disturb you even a bit?[/QUOTE]

What's disturbing about messing with an internet stranger? I don't see it.

Yeah, but I don't blame Dagger for that. Not the same can be said of you and your victims. You're sick in the head.

Oh, but you are.

No I'm not.

That's a contradiction. You can't judge a person by their trolling. You need to learn how to internet.

Yes, I can. Trolling is a pointless exercise and those who engage in it...

What's disturbing about messing with an internet stranger? I don't see it.

Of course you don't. It seems to be the natural order of things for you.

I told him to stop trolling, not like me.

And wasn't there a HUGE gap between the signature and the EOTY award?

Long lengths of time between two instances of you being a douche bag do not excuse the fact that you have repeatably demonstrated yourself to be a douche bag.

No I'm not.

Yes... you are. Everyone and their mother thinks so. It's in the Bible. It's in the Torah. It's in the Quran. It's what the Dead Sea Scrolls are about, and I'm pretty sure the ancient Greeks named a constellation Douchebagium with you in mind.

Yes, I can. Trolling is a pointless exercise and those who engage in it...

I don't get why you'd say that. Who are you to judge what is and isn't pointless?

Of course you don't. It seems to be the natural order of things for you.

Yes, I am widely known as one of the site's bad guys.

Yes... you are. Everyone and their mother thinks so. It's in the Bible. It's in the Torah. It's in the Quran. It's what the Dead Sea Scrolls are about, and I'm pretty sure the ancient Greeks named a constellation Douchebagium with you in mind.

Yet, you have been the douchebag in the last few pages of this thread when I was minding my own business. Who's being a busybody now?

I don't get why you'd say that. Who are you to judge what is and isn't pointless?

I'm the guy mentioned in the Torah, the Quran and the Bible. Who are you?

Yes, I am widely known as one of the site's bad guys.

Well, lets see. You are an opinionated jackass who flames everyone who disagrees with you and who may have disagreed with you in the past. In this very thread you are annoying me for your personal pleasure. You have some way to go but you'll become the top dog soon enough.

I think it would be better summed up with...

"I know you don't use toilet paper, but what am I?"
"A troll."
"Cool. You still don't use toilet paper."

And who was the troll to insert toilet paper into the conversation?

DirtyJosé;3679484 said:
Long lengths of time between two instances of you being a douche bag do not excuse the fact that you have repeatably demonstrated yourself to be a douche bag.

Congratulating Dagger =/= Douchebag.

Flaming and trolling = Douchebag.

DirtyJosé;3679484 said:

I wrote my Master's Thesis on the linear relationship of douchebaggery. I wish I had this to support my hypothesis.

Why should he? What about you should he like? From what I've seen, you haven't really been a likable person; you went from being a "prophet" because you guessed a heel turn and shoved it down everyone's throats, to having this self-righteous aura of douche thinking that anyone who votes for someone other than you in the EOTY most improved poll is misinformed. It seems like JGlass would have to go out of his way to like you.

Don't forget how he always tries to talk down to the prisoners, pretending that he's better than them, despite formerly being one himself, and being on the same level as them currently.

Yet, you have been the douchebag in the last few pages of this thread when I was minding my own business. Who's being a busybody now?

Trolling ≠ douchebag. Trolling= I don't give a fuck.

I'm the guy mentioned in the Torah, the Quran and the Bible. Who are you?

The guy that doesn't wipe his ass with his hand.

Well, lets see. You are an opinionated jackass who flames everyone who disagrees with you and who may have disagreed with you in the past. In this very thread you are annoying me for your personal pleasure. You have some way to go but you'll become the top dog soon enough.

Opinionated? Sure. Jackass? Maybe. Flame everyone that disagrees with me? No. I don't flame everyone that disagrees with me. Just obnoxious douchebags, i.e. you.

And who was the troll to insert toilet paper into the conversation?

Me. I'm not denying that I'm trolling you. At least I admit my faults. What do you have to say for yourself?

Don't forget how he always tries to talk down to the prisoners, pretending that he's better than them, despite formerly being one himself, and being on the same level as them currently.

Talk about there not being a semblance of truth in a post. I was never a prisoner and neither do I talk prisoners down.

And regardless of what you think I am much better than any prisoner and even a few former prisoners.

JGlass has gone to that other place... You can see by the look in his eyes - the INTENSITY of the Viper! Ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the Apex Predetator of the forums.

...and the Viper is coiled!

...Rattlesnake...to his knees! He stumbles to his feet, but the Viper is up!

Trolling ≠ douchebag. Trolling= I don't give a fuck.

If you don't give a fuck then why are you doing it again?

The guy that doesn't wipe his ass with his hand.

Hardly anything to be proud of when you have shit sticking from your ass.

Opinionated? Sure. Jackass? Maybe. Flame everyone that disagrees with me? No. I don't flame everyone that disagrees with me. Just obnoxious douchebags, i.e. you.

Why am I obnoxious again? Oh yeah, because I feel that trolling is pathetic and that you are a hypocrite for having covered up Coco's misgivings throughout the election. Yeah, so, I'm proud about being obnoxious.

Me. I'm not denying that I'm trolling you. At least I admit my faults. What do you have to say for yourself?

I'm being trolled.

JGlass strikes!

OH, but Rattlesnake ducks out the way. BIG crossbody by Rattlesnake to the Viper. VINTAGE Rattlesnake! Can JGlass come back!? The crowd is on their feet Josh, and this arena is electric!

If you don't give a fuck then why are you doing it again?

Because I want to?

Hardly anything to be proud of when you have shit sticking from your ass.

I don't have shit sticking from my ass. It was all wiped by my toilet paper.

You, however, have shit on your hands. Quick question: What do you do with the inside of your ass? Poop. What do you do with your hands? Everything.

Point: America.

Why am I obnoxious again? Oh yeah, because I feel that trolling is pathetic and that you are a hypocrite for having covered up Coco's misgivings throughout the election. Yeah, so, I'm proud about being obnoxious.

No, you're obnoxious because you assume you know my motivations for everything when you know absolutely nothing. You also have delusions of grandeur, and you whine and complain about everything. Do you know how many people I argue with on this forum on a regular basis? It's one, and it's you, because you are really the only person that I just flat out can't stand. And it's because you're an obnoxious asshole.

I'm being trolled.

That, and you're an obnoxious asshole that doesn't know anything, especially about hygiene. Do you honestly think wiping your ass with your hand is more hygienic that toilet paper? You're even stupider than I thought.

And I swear to Thor, Killiam...

VERBAL RKO, STRIKES ON RATTLESNAKE! JGLASS with the cover...

NO! HGR is back in the ring, and has broken up the count. This crowd is going insane Cole! JGlass is up... And HGR hits the big superkick out of nowhere!

3! Here's your winner, and writer of the 1000th post to the Final Poll thread... HGR...MIKE KILLAM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back