"The Drew McIntyre Award" for Sudden and Inexplicable Improvement

Who Suddenly and Inexplicably Improved The Most?

• WrestleZone Championship Wrestling

• FalKon

• TM

• Becker

• Dave

• Tenta

• Milkyway!

• Undertaker's#1Fan

• GD

• JKO

• SavageTaker

• Y 2 Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Nominees:

WrestleZone Championship Wrestling
FalKon
TM
Becker
Dave
Tenta
Milkyway!
Undertaker’s#1Fan
GD
JKO
SavageTaker
Y 2 Jane

Milk went from being a laughingstock to being a damn good poster...He won my vote a while ago.

Jane, obviously. From "I LOVE Y 2 JAKE" to the OCCASIONAL good post, and xfear calling me the greatest poster on the site. Sure, I'm not the greatest poster, but my improvement is more than the others.

VOTE JANE

True, Milk has improved, but I can clearly see an astronomical improvement from ST. An old ST post had pretty bad grammar and jumbled, cloudy thoughts. ST today is the complete opposite; he made a 180 for the better. Today, ST has great grammar and can express his points clearly. I think he is the most improved.

You meant a 180. If it's 360 then I would be in the same spot in which I started. Think of a circle and a 360.

And since I'm not nominated, I guess vote for me. Really though, I've read some of my earlier posts and while they weren't huge piles of shit, I think my posts today are wayyy better. I've improved a lot.

You meant a 180. If it's 360 then I would be in the same spot in which I started. Think of a circle and a 360.

And since I'm not nominated, I guess vote for me. Really though, I've read some of my earlier posts and while they weren't huge piles of shit, I think my posts today are wayyy better. I've improved a lot.

Tm and ST... cherry-picking ;)

OMGz I hadz a blonde momentz

Seriously, I feel like an idiot now.

2qkqhrn.png

I think this award needs to be renamed "The TM Award."

For those who don't know, TM was at the center of "Rep-gate" and regularly had bitch fights with me on Facebook about this and that. We had a great talk, and suddenly, he matured, was a consummate team player, and now he's an immensely solid rookie moderator. TM did a total "XBOX 360" this year. Yeah, I read it. Amazing...

I was going to vote for myself out of pity. Then I was like naw, I don't do pity votes therefore I went with....

I'd suggest myself although I am not on the poll.

September 2008 until Wrestlemania - Rarely if ever posted

Late Spring and Summer - did PPV predictions and reviews.... but then left for a long time because of the "ha*ha*ha*ha" prank

Early Fall - came back but rarely posted

November until now - started posting weekly, then daily.... then 10 to 20 posts a day....

So, although I wouldn't win this poll I would've suggested myself because of the name "sudden and inexplicable improvement", and to the regulars I must have appeared to have come outta nowhere in the past month or so.

I'm voting Savagetaker. Check his signature if you want to know why. This guy deserves the award. He's really solid on these forums and to think that he actually came from being a shitty poster is something that it impossible to fathom at this stage in his posting career.

TM did a total "XBOX 360" this year. Yeah, I read it. Amazing...

You should probably check your numbers there IC. Unless you're telling us that TM went from shit to awesome back to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back