The death penalty

If you want justice you'll have to pay for it!

IF someone reforms on death row then they dont get out do they?

I still believe everyone can reform.

As for killings mental illness causes a lot of serial killings and sometimes all they need is to be talked to to understand, its not fair to kill someone if its not their fault.

Next you will be telling me guns are okay to have even tho wide spread and easily available guns increases gun crime and murder.

In UK prisons at least a lot of the criminals work in the prison for example they cook the meals clean the halls ect.

At least when a criminal is in prison they cant do any more crimes and if proper rehab is in place they have the chance to learn and change, where as if they are dead you know nothing happens.

Ive heard stories of Prisoners gaining degrees.

If you want justice you'll have to pay for it!

IF someone reforms on death row then they dont get out do they?

I still believe everyone can reform.

As for killings mental illness causes a lot of serial killings and sometimes all they need is to be talked to to understand, its not fair to kill someone if its not their fault.

Next you will be telling me guns are okay to have even tho wide spread and easily available guns increases gun crime and murder.

In UK prisons at least a lot of the criminals work in the prison for example they cook the meals clean the halls ect.

At least when a criminal is in prison they cant do any more crimes and if proper rehab is in place they have the chance to learn and change, where as if they are dead you know nothing happens.

Ive heard stories of Prisoners gaining degrees.

yea but would you want those said prisoners working for you? probably not since the worst criminals, the ones who murder, rape, batter, are statistically repeat offenders. personally, I'm all for stronger gun laws and am NOT for that new Texas law that says you can bring a gun to work. This goes into the WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING category.

Its a fact that criminals are either stubborn eg they think it was okay but arnt mental, have mental health problems or regret it.

No i meant work in the prison under supervision, not like work as an accountant or something or have someone who killed people be a postman. I mean hard labour or working in the prison itself.
It has a bonus if they cook crap most likely they will get crappy meals and if they dont mop good enuf the prison will smell ect.
In movies you see those dudes that fix cars and stuff in prison.

Widespread and easy to buy guns is obviously going to mean its easier for people that might use a gun to kill for intent to do it. Whoever wants to take a gun to wrok is stupid because what the fuck are you going to do with a gun at work? Heck its not like your boss is gonna try and kill you for slacking off.

EXACTLY we need good rehab fuck wrestling rehab we need a good prison system

Hey lets take an example my cousins Dog has a stupid fucked up leg that might not ever heal so they might have to put it down rather than let it live in pain, it limps and shit after running to much and has to take medication.

My suggestion was amputate the leg and let it live sure its life will decrease in quality but heck its better than killing it coz its legs gommied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back