• WZCW

• The GSD

• The Cage

• Digital Arts & Graphics

• WZ Predictions Contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
WWE
TNA
General Wrestling
Old School Wrestling
The Cigar Lounge
MMA & Boxing
Movies & Television
Music
The Sports Stadium
Video Games & Technology
WZCW
The GSD
The Cage
Digital Arts & Graphics
WZ Fantasy Wrestling League

WZCW and MMA are tied in my estimation, even though I mod one of the other competitors.

Guy and JMT both did/do a fantastic job of modding the section and it is always one of the best places to go if you want some of the finest posts around. WZCW is the most fun place on the forum, I feel. It is a place that I have always been in and adored. This is a closer one than it should be.

I was gonna vote for music, that was until I counted 7 Milenko threads on the first page.

The Cage has made quite the impact in it's first year of existence, I may go that route...

Reactions: gd
It's like the stepchild who performs just as good/better than the blood related offspring but still doesn't get as much love :(
I love it, I really do. Always a great read, and I still count that section as an offshoot of the Sports Stadium, even though I always have to tell JMT to take him MMA sports picks to his section :lmao:

MMA and Boxing for me, not enough interest in the european sports for me to browse the Sports Stadium enough, although i do peruse it for my NFL fix.

I like the Graphics forum, but I'm biased.

I'll have to sit on this one and think. Leaning towards MMA/Boxing or WZCW.

I have to give the vote to WZCW, I think.

If it wins, I demand some of the credit.

Despite some obvious biasedness from me, I'm going with WZCW. The fact that under two years ago it was doomed to extinction and to be majorly turned around has been fantastic, 2009 saw the development of its turn around and 2010 seen it been top of its game at a consistent level, from those who partake to the guys who have all been part of the Creative team. Everyone who goes into WZCW makes it an enjoyment like no other and I'm proud to be part of a section that gets so much interactivity from the staff to the members. Be proud of yourselves guys you deserve all the votes WZCW gets!

Well, Phoenix convinced me. I love me some WZCW. I may not be a part of it anymore but I always stop by and read the shows and some RPs.

I have to pimp my own section, but it truly is the best.

Morons do not exist in the section, period. Everyone is a great contributor and I may be biased, but it's the only MMA Forum on the planet that isn't populated by ******s.

The last time I checked, the name of this site is wrestlezone. Therefore, for me , with all due respect to the non-wrestling sections, wrestling topics are still the main draw for me to come onto these forums. And let's face it, WWE is professional wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back