The Brass Ring Club

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It looks as though Cesaro & Tyson Kidd's association with Adam Rose won't be ending anytime soon. According to an article at wrestlinginc.com, Cesaro, Kidd, Natalya & Rose are being called by some "The Brass Ring Club" and even have had their own t-shirts made up. The t-shirts aren't official, at least not as far as I know, and are said to be similar in design to those worn by members of The Bullet Club in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...os-of-michael-cole-preparing-for-tonight-raw/

Over the past few weeks, we've seen Adam Rose's gimmick losing some of its silliness, though he still has The Rosebuds hanging about. I'm wondering if WWE is going to start phasing those aspects out of Rose's character over time. I've seen some stuff from Rose when he was Leo Kruger and the guy's got ability and he could genuinely bring something to this little faction. Otherwise, I'd rather see Kidd & Cesaro ditch him as it'll just be something to hold them back.

I thought Natalya stopped accompanying them to the ring. Anyway, Cesaro and Kidd has definitely won me over. I wasn't a fan of Kidd much before. I really though he would hold Cesaro down in this team, but it looks like they both bring out the best in each other. The tried and true power and speed combo tag-team is at its best with Kidd and Cesaro. However, Rose's association just seemed really random and is stinking the whole situation up a bit for me. I'm hoping he just drops the sophomoric party gimmick ASAP and becomes some kind of bad-ass manager and enforcer for Kidd and Cesaro. As for Natalya, I don't really think she fits in the team and I just want her to stay away, at least for the time being. Kidd and Cesaro have real potential to help hold the tag division together, especially with Slater Gator seemingly gone, Miz and Mizdow certainly falling apart and maybe even the underrated team of Gold and Stardust coming to an end soon.

I don't really see how this could work. There wouldnt be much for Rose to do because they sure as hell aren't going to give him any kind of singles title shot. They probably arent going to do anymore 6 man tag matches either and I doubt they care about these guys enough to find them opponents to do six man tag matches with. Hopefully they gave Kidd and Cesaro the win at the Rumble so they can go on to face The Uso's at Fast Lane. Other than that, I really don't see what they can do with them as a trio. Also, just the mere fact that a character like Adam Rose is teaming up with two incredible talents pisses me off to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back