The Best Tag Team Rivalry In Wrestling History?

Tag teams play a big part in wrestling history. There's no one without the other. Something companies like the WWE forgot for the longest time up unti'l now. But my question is, what was the best tag team rivalrie in wrestling history?

My may get heat for this personal answer. But in my opinion, it would have to be the APA vs the Dudley Boyz. The Dudley Boyz debuted in the then-WWF feuding against the APA (Faarooq & Bradshaw). And from then on out for years they would feud with each other for the WWF tag team title's or over something else.

But in your own opinion, what was the best & greatest tag team rivalrie in wrestling history?

Listen... stop creating threads that have been done in the past few months. You're not creative and you're not contributing anything to the forums by doing that.

And since I'm not a mod and can be infracted for not contributing to the discussion, it's easily the Rock n Roll Express and Midnight Express because it was strong at it's peak in the 80's and it still takes place to THIS DAY, albeit in smaller venues.

Edge and Chrisitan and The Hardy Boyz are up there, too because of the brutality they had in their feud. Every other tag team didn't really have 'rivalries'.

So there you go. You better hope I'm never moderator of this section again.

Listen... stop creating threads that have been done in the past few months. You're not creative and you're not contributing anything to the forums by doing that.

And since I'm not a mod and can be infracted for not contributing to the discussion, it's easily the Rock n Roll Express and Midnight Express because it was strong at it's peak in the 80's and it still takes place to THIS DAY, albeit in smaller venues.

Edge and Chrisitan and The Hardy Boyz are up there, too because of the brutality they had in their feud. Every other tag team didn't really have 'rivalries'.

So there you go. You better hope I'm never moderator of this section again.
Hey if you ain't feel'in the thread don't respond to it. And this thread I've posted has been around for awhile if you've looked at the date. And wtf do you mean by "You better hope I'm never moderator of this section again"? Are you threating me?? Lariat Barrage, you are filled with hate for real.

Big up's to both the Rock n Roll Express and Midnight Express. They've both paved the way for tag teams of the future and beyond.

Hey if you ain't feel'in the thread don't respond to it. And this thread I've posted has been around for awhile if you've looked at the date. And wtf do you mean by "You better hope I'm never moderator of this section again"? Are you threating me?? Lariat Barrage, you are filled with hate for real.

Big up's to both the Rock n Roll Express and Midnight Express. They've both paved the way for tag teams of the future and beyond.

It wasn't a threat. It was a promise... that if I modded Old School again, and if you posted poopy threads, I will delete them.

And add the Hart Foundation and Demolition to that mix. They feuded back and forth for ages for the the WWF World Tag Team titles and their feud came to a head when Hart Foundation won over Demolition thanks to interference from the Road Warriors.

It wasn't a threat. It was a promise... that if I modded Old School again, and if you posted poopy threads, I will delete them.

And add the Hart Foundation and Demolition to that mix. They feuded back and forth for ages for the the WWF World Tag Team titles and their feud came to a head when Hart Foundation won over Demolition thanks to interference from the Road Warriors.

But your not a moderator (thank God) so stop acting like your the WZ pope on here fool. If you wanna take to those days, then how about the Hart Foundation and the Rockers. They were all in the same tag team era as the Road Warriors and Demolition. Where tag team wrestling meant something.

You should read more, and get a girlfriend jerk-off!

But your not a moderator (thank God) so stop acting like your the WZ pope on here fool. If you wanna take to those days, then how about the Hart Foundation and the Rockers. They were all in the same tag team era as the Road Warriors and Demolition. Where tag team wrestling meant something.

You should read more, and get a girlfriend jerk-off!

I'm done playing around with you. I take pride in this section as this is the first part of the forum I posted in on a regular basis. You've come up with dumb posts to questions that no one cares to answer. No one cares who the best 'martial artist' is in a wrestling ring. IT'S FUCKING WRESTLING!

Same goes for your other threads. Any RVD question is usually stupid because he's overrated and only feuded with 3 or 4 people on a regular basis. His career isn't decorated enough to have a 'Best Rivalry thread'.

And this tag-team rivalry question's been asked at least 5-6 times over the course of a few years. Also, many tag-teams didn't have rivals. They were simply tag teams that wanted to win their belt. Other than RnR and Midnight Express, there really wasn't a heated feud between tag teams. I was reaching with Demolition and Hart Foundation, but all of those feuds were due to the titles, not personal.

So when you come into a section I used to moderate and create spammy discussions that contribute nothing to the conversation, it pisses me off. I cannot stand when a bad poster decides to trash a section I'm fond of.

So either research your topics before you post or simply post in other threads. You don't have to listen to me as I'm not a moderator, but it's good advice.

I gott agree with what some other have already said. The Rock "N" Roll vs. The Midnight Express. They worked so well together. They faced each other so many times that they knew what the other was going to do before he knew. Their sized also complemented each other very well. You add in Cornette and you could'nt get any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back