The 2009 Mid-Year Worst Of WZ Forums Awards: Biggest Attention ****e

Who Is The Biggest Attention ****e On WZ?

• Milenko

• Monkey_Mania

• Derf

• DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN

• TheOneBigWill

Results are only viewable after voting.
So lets see our options are a guy who changes his name every 5 damn minutes, a lush who regularly comes on threatening to kill himself, *sigh* Derf, a alt making jackass thsat has been perma banned and hasn't been seen for awhile, and Edge's biggest groupie...yeah think out of all those constantly jumping on a wrestling forum and treating to end your life is the biggest cry for a attention you can possibly get, Monkey wins

He thinks Kane has done more for the business than Cena?

I'm sorry, I think I just hurt myself from laughing so hard.

i really need more time to think about this, honestly. its not Will, though. Im also convinced that Deadman was legit mentally ******ed, so I cant pick him. He knew no better.

Will. He does it on a larger scale and he actually get's attention. Not ''fuck off and die'' attention.

Monkey threatening to off himself was too easy. Milenko put way more effort into his attention ****ing. That said, Monkey threatening to off himself got him all those votes? Monkey, act for act, was the more efficient attention ****e.

Gotta be Milenko. Anyone that starts not one, but TWO different threads to tell everyone to go check out another, completely different thread, is an attention ****e on a new level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back