"That's Just What You Do"

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I fucking hate customs and traditions.

"You need to go blow the snow off the sidewalk." Why? "Everyone else has!"

The fuck is up with people bitching and moaning about how everything has to look and how things have always been done? IT'S FUCKING SNOW! IT WILL MELT! Tell those fucking twat waffles that come up to your door to fuck off and get lives instead of asking to shovel snow. Fucking stupid.

You don't want to shovel the snow from around your house, if somebody slips it's your fault, if they slip in the snow it's because of a natural hazard.

You don't want to shovel the snow from around your house, if somebody slips it's your fault, if they slip in the snow it's because of a natural hazard.

Weird way of looking at it. I know it's true with all the snow earlier this year, but it's weird to think if they slip because you cleared the snow to help them, you're liable

This kind of blame culture brought my town to a standstill over the Christmas period. The council refused to clear the footpaths of the main shopping area and shop owners were warned that if they cleared the path of snow on their own they would be liable to being sued should anyone slip and fall on the ice.

Complete and utter bollocks

My thing was over my grandmother insisting that moving snow off of the ICE under it was a good idea. You know, because snow is much more dangerous than ICE.

My thing was over my grandmother insisting that moving snow off of the ICE under it was a good idea. You know, because snow is much more dangerous than ICE.

Well dumbass, if you shovel the snow off the ice that is beneath it then the ice will melt when it is sunny, I know...I know sometimes common sense can be difficult for to comprehend for the lazy, spoiled youth of today, now stop being a whining bitch get up off your lazy ass and step away from your computer for 5 mins. and shovel your grandmothers walk you lazy disrespectful sack of shit

...and seriously what kind of douche refers to his grandmother as a "twat waffle":disappointed:

The kind that was talking about fucking kids that come up to your door and ask if you want your sidewalk shoveled but why would justin care about the facts when he can bash me?

Now this sounds too much like common sense.

Jake, you should retract this idea as soon as possible

When you take into consideration how much salt you'll need, it's not that smart of an idea. You'll be unable to see the salt land, because of the snow, and the granuels will be small. It's actually not to good an idea at all.

This is why I enjoy living in an apartment complex. None of those obnoxious, outdoor chores. So I can spend all my time inside on the computer, chatting with u guys while eating Cheetos by just putting the bag up to my mouth and tipping it back.

When you take into consideration how much salt you'll need, it's not that smart of an idea. You'll be unable to see the salt land, because of the snow, and the granuels will be small. It's actually not to good an idea at all.

The Germans and Austrians use pure salt on their driveways and motorways without any trouble

I got a snowblower last weekend. Now whenever I use it I feel like I'm committing genocide against snow flakes.

Or leave the snow up as a barrier to shield people from the ice.

You do realize that when snow melts it turns to water right?, you know what happens to water when the temperature drops?, that's right it turns to ice, adding to the sheet of ice that is already covering the fucking sidewalk, the thicker the sheet of ice the longer it takes to melt

and for somebody that sits at there computer all day, for you to tell ANYONE to "fuck off and get a life" is far beyond ridiculous, much less a couple of kids of kids who have enough drive and ambition to go outside in the cold and shovel for an old lady, something her own grandson is apparently to busy to do, ya know gotta make them threads to bitch about shoveling snow:rolleyes:

Oh look Justin is here to bitch and complain about something. I'm STUNNED.

Umm...yeah coming from a guy who created this very thread to bitch and complain about something, and apparently make yourself look like the dumbest mother fucker on earth in the process too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back