That twinkle in Dean's eyes....

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
I saw it tonite. I believe Dan Ambrose will turn heel on Reigns. Tonite woulda been perfect. Knock him out of the #1 contenders spot.

But they may be saving Ambrose to turn at survivor series.
But it's there for the taking!!!

Wasnot Dean Ambrose supposed to be the one getting push in Cena's absence?
Also he is supposed to take his place as a babyface.... And crowd is certainly cheering for him even if he goes heel?

With Cena's hiatus, Bryan's continued injury, Orton's new injury...

I can't see an Amrbose heel turn right now. Del Rio is still heel and just returned. If you turn a face heel you're running out of faces.

i dont think they turn dean as heel against roman. Becoz people cheer dean if he attack roman. So its a wrong move.

surely they're setting this up for a Sheild Triple Threat? The only way that would work is if Dean turned on Reigns but still didn't side with Rollins then you've got an effective triple threat dynamic. And why wouldn't Dean turn on Reigns, i mean Reigns was floundering and getting beaten by Wyatt on his own and then beaten by Wyatt and his family and had to turn to Dean to turn to things around, so now he's finally 'vanquished' Wyatt he gets a shot at the title? where's Ambrose's reward for helping him get there? Just saying, there's no way this whole thing plays out just Reigns and Rollins alone.

Like others have said Orton is out for who knows how long, Cena is gone for a few months and Bryan is still injured. If Ambrose turns now, you have are lacking faces on the roster. Unless they are going to push someone like Cesaro which I don't see happening.

Plus with Reigns getting a shot at the title, they don't want a heel Ambrose getting more cheers than Reigns at this point in time. I think we'll see Ambrose get a push as a face, and maybe when the others return he'll turn, but now is not the time. Although in saying that the WWE works in weird and wonderful ways only known to themselves, so you never know.

That's possible, as long as they're not foolish enough to try and have Dean replace Cena. That would be a mission doomed to failure and I pity the person who drew the assignment. Whether you're a fan who loves Cena or hates him, the man draws a reaction, which many pro wrestlers don't. If the company wants to push Dean..... do it, but give him his own program; don't try to sell us on: 'Okay, Cena's not here......but you won't miss him much because we've got Dean!!!!!'

As it is, if it weren't for Dean Ambrose' involvement with his ex-Shield buddies, I don't think he'd be nearly as visible as he is now.

If they want to thrust him to the forefront, whether as a face or heel.....by all means, go ahead.....but I honestly don't think it will amount to much.

Dean always does extra blinking. I think ppl are reading too much into it. Dean is probably gonna feud wit Del Rio or Kevin Owens over the IC/US strap seeing hows there no other faces to feud with these heel champs. Dolph is entering a feud with Tyler Breeze, Ryback just had his chance, Cesaro vs Del Rio would be fresh and new. I think Kevin Owens vs Ambrose is the way to go. But then again, i see Ambrose teaming with Taker, Kane, and maybe a returning Randy Orton at SS vs the Wyatts

Deans probably sticking by Reigns side until the Authority turns Seth face.

I'm guessing around Royal Rumble, as that will give Seth vs HHH and Roman vs Ambrose both time to flesh out for Mania.

After the Roman/Bray match at HIAC, they showed Dean & Roman in a quick backstage segment. It was mostly DA congratulating Reigns, and talking about how they were gonna go out drinking after the show. Ambrose did say something kind of cryptic to Reigns, though: it went something like "...you know what's next, right?", to which Roman answered "I hope so, but let's deal with that tomorrow on Raw". Granted, that's not verbatim - but it's the gist of the conversation that aired.

I was probably reading too much into that segment. In fact, I know I was reading too much into it, because I didn't see Dean on Raw last night at all. Was he on the show? Did I just miss it? Perhaps they were just referring to the number one contender "tournament", and that's all. To me, Dean seemed like he was hinting at something more. I was hoping that Dean would've cost Roman the final match on Raw last night, but that didn't happen...then I was hoping Dean would come out during the stare-down between Rollins & Reigns (to low blow both of them, then hit Reigns with Dirty Deeds). That would've been awesome; with Seth being the straight heel, Roman being the straight face, and Dean being somewhere in between. Of course, that didn't happen either. When Dean said "..you know what's next, right?", that probably meant that Reigns would continue his meteoric rise to the top of the card - and Dean would go back to WWE limbo. Oh well.

Also he is supposed to take his place as a babyface.... And crowd is certainly cheering for him even if he goes heel?

Yeah he was but I believe once they turn Ambrose heel, they can have Reigns as their #1 face without any competition until Cena comes back.

It's not like they need two top faces the way WWE books things. Technically Orton is the #2 face and when he was healthy, it was not like they were booking him as an equal to Cena, he was just floating around in the midcard.

Ziggler, Cesaro could be HUGE faces but WWE just won't let them.
Ambrose HUGE face but WWE just holds them all back slightly.

It seems when Lana returns she will be heel again alongside Rusev.

If anyone turns I hope it is Reigns. He just screams Heel. Has the size, strength, and just look to be a heel. A Face Ambrose vs Heel Reigns makes more sense to me.

Also they say that Rollins is going to be the ultimate face some day. Sean Michaels part 2 if you will. I hope that is a long ways down the road though.

As I said in LD, no, wont happen anytime soon. In Cena and Orton's absence WWE needs babyfaces. So Dean is there to feel up that void. And hoping that he use that to prove to have what it takes for mainevent role.

I would like to see Roman Reigns turn on Dean Ambrose.

Do you really think fans will boo Ambrose and cheer Reigns?

I would book Reigns turn on Ambrose out of jealousy of his crowd reactions. "I carried you in The Shield. I'm a much more talented than you are, but these people cheer you over me because you're small, came from the indies, and don't have a good look."

Basically, Reigns develops an anti-ICW personality, and his first target is Dean Ambrose.

The only question now is who faces Seth Rollins for the title at Survivor Series. As I explained in another thread, no one is ready (including Reigns). I'm still not sure who should be #1 contender as of now.

I can see Dean turning on Roman but now would not be a good time with John and Randy out. Then again it might just happen because Daniel was recently cleared to wrestle and Cesaro looked very good in his losing effort to Kevin. I would think Roman would be the one to turn heel first but you never know what Vince is thinking.

I can see where they might want to wait, but I just feel it coming, maybe at survivor series. Did anyone notice I think on the pay per view how he kinda jumped teasingly at Roman to make him flinch. Then on raw to tell Roman who all stopped him when he got so close. And to ask him who is he gonna let stop him now. Then just sit around grinning.

Hey there's been really big names turn hell and catch me off guard...rules to being a heel:
1) turn on your partners
2) change music to something fans won't associate with popularity.
3) insult the crowd and city their in.
4) cheat to win...

G'day everyone, watching Raw this week we saw Roman Reigns getting prepared for the Fatal 4-way match to determine the no.1 Contender... In walks Ambrose to offer his mate some support....
It was all good for me until Ambrose started mentioning that at WM Reigns was "this close" to winning but in came Rollins to steal it away from him. Then he mentioned at Money in the Bank how Reigns was so close to winning but in came Bray Wyatt and stopped Reigns from winning.... Straight after I heard Ambrose say these words I thought, "Oh no, dont tell me Ambrose is gonna screw Reigns in the match tonight."
Maybe I'm just reading too much into this, but we all "know" that Rollins can't beat Reigns by himself and will need some help, Ambrose turning and screwing Reigns in the Championship match seems like a loigical way for Rollins to retain.... What do u guys think?

I made a post "that twinkle in deans eye" about the same exact thing. And I agree with you. Even with wwe a little low on faces I think Dean will turn on Roman at survivor series costing him the title.

Or he tries to help Roman costing him the title then Roman turns on him. But I think we will see a shield triple threat before WM with Dean the heel..

I made a post "that twinkle in deans eye" about the same exact thing. And I agree with you. Even with wwe a little low on faces I think Dean will turn on Roman at survivor series costing him the title.

Or he tries to help Roman costing him the title then Roman turns on him. But I think we will see a shield triple threat before WM with Dean the heel..

I believe this is the more reasonable option, because I don't really believe Ambrose would be booed if he cost Reigns the title. People have been wanting Reigns to turn. Reigns is surprisingly less predictable than Ambrose turning, considering everyone seems to think Ambrose will. The turn should be held off until the Raw after. A Shield triple threat is worthy of a headlining spot on Wrestlemania and should not be wasted, considering Reigns and Ambrose will most likely be in the rumble, that's only if Rollins doesn't lose the title by then.

Nah... People are just looking too much into a simple pep talk. Ambrose has no reason to turn against his "brother" Reigns and potentially align himself with the guys who caused him so much suffering. There doesn't seem to be any jealousy, and he is not the type that could be swayed by offers of money or power either. Turning Ambrose at this point would be a bad decision as the crowd is solidly behind him and that reception and marketability would diminish with a heel turn. For now, as we head towards Survivor Series, there are many good heels and not many solid faces.. Ambrose will have to be a part of a face team, in my opinion. I don't think he will even be in Reigns' corner.

best way to turn dean heel would be for reigns to turn his back on him. dean would obviously stay as a face and just have him slowly start to snap during his matches against other faces by beating them up after matches, after a while he can go full nutcase as the only 2 people he trusted both turned their backs on him to get the title so he has no reason to trust anyone, butttt it is wwe so there will be a heel turn and then another face turn then maybe another heel turn and some musical chairs matches etc before there is any depth to character development

I don't reckon it will be a complete heel turn for Dean Ambrose. He'll be just chasing the title which will accumulate to Shield Triple Threat at Wrestlemania 32. You see, when Shawn Michaels feuded with John Cena through a series of Triple Threat Matches against John Cena, Shawn wasn't a heel. This might be the same case for Dean Ambrose. But the problem is if he's going to be part in this feud, people might go against Roman Reigns and he'll lose all the momentum. But we certainly are anticipated for this, aren't we?

Let's see where the Road to Wrestlemania will lead to!

Cheers!!

I think it could've been Ambrose hinting at Reigns. But not a hint of a heel turn but a hint that no one wants him as World champion.
What I would love to see happen is for wwe to turn Reigns into a lone wolf.
If Ambrose turns on Reigns have him say there is a reason why Rollins cost him his championship at Wrestlemania. There's a reason Bray Wyatt kept targeting him. And its because "Anybody but you Roman" is the thinking of the entire locker room. No body wants you as our champion. It could be a nice build to when he finally wins the world title and wwe wouldn't have to worry about Reigns being booed or cheered. It would also fit Reigns's 1 vs. All motto he sorta has going(even though he's teamed with just about every face in the locker room)

It could be intereing with how wwe pushes Ambrose in all of this as well considering most fans would be cheering him. But I also see some fans eventually siding with Reigns as well though.
Either way It could lead to an interesting clash between all three former members of the Shield down the line.

Only way I can see it if Roman actually wins the whole thing. And then Ambrose turns in "it should be me" way. But as I said on other theme, with lack of babyfaces at the moment, dont think WWE would isk it now to turn him. Maybe at Rumble season because we atr bound to get Shield triple threat someday.

That was certainly my first thought. And it was almost too obvious. But on the other hand, he hasn't wrestled in a few weeks, which is likely related to some minor injury. Being that the fans love him, and he's not in any feud or angle at this time, they just wanted to get him on TV. Maybe in hopes of his popularlity rubbing off on Reigns.

But yeah, he's arguable the most popular face at this time, despite their refusal to give him a substantial push, so I doubt they'd give him a random heel turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back