Tha Wolfpac

I blame that old thread that said to get over one must adopt their own "Flames Out, Dragon" type thing.

The thing is that's original. Acting like Scott Hall on the internet, not so much. Especially when you're a bad poster to boot.

Reading these hey yo posts I can't think of of Scott hall, I have dmx in my head saying these posts

Haha... the "Hey Yo" thing is kind of strange, but he's a decent enough poster regardless of that. I like his MMA posts.

I blame that old thread that said to get over one must adopt their own "Flames Out, Dragon" type thing.

I miss ED. She was my first MSN conversation, believe it or not.

As for The Wolfpac dude, he's not half bad. As jmt said, he has been OK in the MMA section and whilst he may not be the 1st poster I will stop and read, he is decent enough to get by.

I'd be required to leave the Spam sections to see this guys posts wouldn't I?

I think I'll maintain my ignorance toward him.

He really isn't a bad poster. The "Hey Yo" thing before all of his posts is kind of annoying but it isn't that big of a deal. Some people in this thread (Riaku, kevmed, and fuel) really have no room to talk shit about anyone.

I might have unintentionally clicked on a thread he made. Gotta say, outside of the ripping off Hall, he was decent. Well thought out OP, and you could tell he really cared about the topic, and wanted to discuss it.

I think certain newbies have come to some sort of odd conclusion that rather than earn their stripes and get some recognition by going out and posting their asses off in the non-spam sections, they figure they can post a little bit in the non-spam sections, then jump into barroom or Cage and call out posters they deem as shit. Which is funny considering half of the posters who they call out are as good if not better than them.

While Tha Wolfpac can be a bit annoying, he is far from a shit poster, he is pretty good and is obviously getting noticed due to his non-spam posts, rather than for being an ass in the Cage or Barroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back