TEST

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Today marks the second anniversary of the passing of former WWE talent Andrew "Test" Martin, who succumbed following an accidental overdose of the painkiller oxycodone. WWE Diva Kelly Kelly, who was involved in a two-and-a-half year relationship with Martin, posted a remembrance on her Twitter account.

"Forever and always in my heart Andrew Martin not a day goes by I don't think of you," she wrote. "I know he's in heaven watching over all of his jobbers @thetommydreamer :) thinking of all the great memories we had today."

Can't believe it's been two years. He deserved better.

Aight aight tna style

Looks like this was one test...
david-caruso-0409-lg.jpg

he should have studied for.

(Condolences)

an accidental overdose

This really stands out to me. I mean, no disrespect to Andrew "Test" Martin, and this is not a jaded remark at him specifically, but what determines an 'accidental' overdose and how exactly does it come about?

I mean, did he (or anyone else who has died from an accidental overdose) just randomly go to the medicine cabinet, grab the pill bottle and forget how to read exactly how many to take in what amount of time in between - that's printed right on the side of the bottle?!

Is there a such thing as ''accidental overdose'' like Will said?

Shouldn't it be referred to as like...an ''accidental death via chosen overdose''?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back