• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team 3D's announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Anyone wants to speculate? The obvious thought is that they are going to retire. I think that is too obvious and that they won't be retiring just yet.

Having seen it I can only think that they are going to repeat the Team 3D invitational. That would make the most sense. Especially given that the tag team division (which is stacked in TNA) has only had one major feud between Gen Me and MCMG going into the biggest show of the year.

So is it that obvious? What else could it be?

I think that it could be another Team 3D invitational which is a really good idea and makes the most sense. The other thing it could be is some type of retirement announcement. I think it will be the Team 3D invitational. Those are the only two things I can think about.

I hate to say it but I think they're going to announce that they're retiring. I believe that their contracts are up and they haven't signed another contract, so I think they'll be retiring. I hope they're not though because they're one of my favourite tag teams and one of the best ever, so it'll be a shame if they are retiring.

They are "THEY" LOL...

Hopefully it is The Invitational. I think Devon and Bubba both have plenty left. They need one more solid couple year run to end their career.

I would actually prefer to see them go back to WWE for a final run. But, if that is not the case, they do have loads of competition in TNA.

From MCMG, to Gen Me, Ink Inc....

But I would like to see them Face up 100% and battle Beer Money again. That way it keeps Beer Money out the of title picture for a little longer, while Gen Me and MCMG battle for the straps.

Also, it is solid competition for Fortune with Beer Money's hands full with Team 3D!

I think the announcement will be that they are splitting up. It sounds stupid since they've been together so long and they're both old(er) now but when they said it will change tag team wrestling forever it kinda popped into my head. It's either they're splitting up or like mentioned above they're doing an invitational. If it is an invitational it should be on a Team 3D retirement tour or something..I have a feeling if that happens it's going to be just like Angle's whole (if I lose I quit) gimmick.

Why not a combination of both? Announce that they are retiring, BUT they are going to help run the Tag Team division in TNA and announce another Team 3D invitational.

I think the announcement is going to be about the Team 3D Invitational. And if they lose in the invitation then they will retire. But then again you never know. It could be about retirement.

They will announce that they are now the new spokesmen for Nutrisystem...picking up where Dan Morino left off. This way they don't have to worry about stepping on the scales and can compete in the X division.

i think it will be that they signed new contracts, being tna surprises arent really that great I think this is it and they are the number one contenders for the TNA tag title

I was half right but this proves my point how is announcing your retirement a big announcement sure it will change Tag Team 4ever, but I think saying IM retiring is now real news them going for the titles was tho and WHEN are the MCMG going to say yea or neh??

Congratulations to you for your prediction, TheGamea, but there's no need for two threads on the same topic here. Because this is the older of the two it'll be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back