Team 3D vs Christian Battlez & Partner

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
So I got to work a match with Ray and D-Von today it was pretty sweet. Of course we lost but nonetheless it was sweet to get to work with two legends after getting trained by them everyday. They are two of the greatest guys you will ever meet no lie the rumors about Ray being a dick are bullshit you gotta meet the man in person to really know he is just playing a character on tv. I held my own pretty well though and was told I'm the most improved guy in the school. I got a standing ovation from the class (the ones that came out) and feel pretty good about myself today. Go Christian Battlez (that is my ring name) future WWE or TNA champion...lol

Good on you, bro! If you don't mind my asking, do you think it'd be a good idea to up and move to Orlando to train with Ray & Devon? I mean, it's probably easier to keep on with Top Flight here in Cincy, but since Les doesn't train the classes anymore, and Cody can't keep his school runnin', I'm looking for new options that don't include the letters O.V.W.

Good on you, bro! If you don't mind my asking, do you think it'd be a good idea to up and move to Orlando to train with Ray & Devon? I mean, it's probably easier to keep on with Top Flight here in Cincy, but since Les doesn't train the classes anymore, and Cody can't keep his school runnin', I'm looking for new options that don't include the letters O.V.W.

Its a great school and everything don't get me wrong. But its expensive 3,500 a year and the price to live in Florida is pretty steep about 800-900 a month for a 1 bed 1 bath. The school is good but the cost to up and move here is so high right now with the depression I wouldn't recommend it. I'd keep at it for a bit and see how bad things get. You were telling me the other day about the laws in Ohio keeping you paid. We don't have that here and jobs are mad scarce. Just keepin it real.

Radical Dude! No seriously if you ever make it big, bring me on as your manager/valet. I can be a bitch(heel) and I'm beautiful(face)...so yeah!

I actually got to meet them earlier this year, and they seems a lot nicer than I had heard about them. Then again, I take fan reports with a grain of salt. So as I know, chill guys.

I actually got to meet them earlier this year, and they seems a lot nicer than I had heard about them. Then again, I take fan reports with a grain of salt. So as I know, chill guys.

Exactly, I met CM Punk once and thought he was a douche met him again later that year. Was a genuine nice guy. He had a bad day. I went backstage to the Impact Tapings with Ray and D-Von last week after No Surrender I told Suicide I thought Kaz was a douche he laughed lol

Holy shit, CB... your pro wrestling experience is getting fuckin awesome.

I hope yours is too. and Dewey and Falkon and any of you others who are training right now. i've got a match tomorrow which you already know and then I aint got another till Friday.

I'm actually kinda jealous, man. The biggest names I've worked with were Matt "Unibrow" Stryker, and the Irish Airborne. Though, I have been on a show the same night as Raven, I showed up late, and he'd already left. I wanted to shoot myself that night, as Scott's one of my favorite performers.

I'm actually kinda jealous, man. The biggest names I've worked with were Matt "Unibrow" Stryker, and the Irish Airborne. Though, I have been on a show the same night as Raven, I showed up late, and he'd already left. I wanted to shoot myself that night, as Scott's one of my favorite performers.

Thats pretty cool that you got to work with Stryker. I only got to work with 3D cuz theyre the trainers and Rave because hes working with the school right now. Raven is pretty cool. I met him at a Walgreens once. My face lit up and he had this look like Oh No this kid is gonna scream out who I am. I knewe better though and quietly went up to him and said I respected his work and hoped I'd get to work with him some day. Although that window is seemingly closing however you never know with the independant wrestling buisiness. Jake Roberts wrestled on a show my friend worked a few months back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back