Tag Team suggestion...

ronbot09

Dark Match Winner
Bourne and Yoshi

They are both hot right now and would (IMO) make great TT champions it could give them the push they need having them fued with Legacy, the Hart Dynasty, etc.. and it would probably help get the belts over a little easier too. Just to make this thread a little more intresting (I know this has been done before) If you could throw together two superstars (that haven't teamed before) to be champs who would it be and why? List some pros and cons if you want a con to my team is that there's no power to there team they'd be walked on if they faced an all power team (Brothers of Destruction for ex)

I'm wide awake and bored...

I like the idea of them together i think they could have a London Kendrick thing going on. which means they would get the crap kicked out of them but then they win in the end.

lets see throw two people together how about Batista and Jack Swagger. they are both power guys and eventually Jack could turn on Batista and get some good star time.

well u got dos caras coming in. it wud b cool if they put him in a tt wit mysterio. u got mike knox and charlie haas that they're not using. ezekiel jackson and mark henry wud b a monster team. sad 2 say but i just don't think wwe really cares 4 the tt division anymore. they have so much talent they don't use.

i would like 2 see kofi and bourne team up and form an unstoppable high flying force
they could take the TT and last for a lil while 2 add a title 2 bourne and add some prestige 2 kofi and after that kofi burn on the main event stage

If Snitsky was still signed I would have definitely put him and Knox together for a wrecking crew tag team. The con with them is the fact that they are Mike Knox and Gene Snitsky lol! I loved when Rey and Bourne were teaming for a hot second. After watching ECW last week I think I'd be interested in a Ezekial Jackson and Kozlov team. I hate Kozlov but seeing him in that type of team might actually get me on his side. They can definitely be an APA, Demolition, and LOD type of team being no nonsense and kicking ass(They're only con is they have no personality at the moment). Put Haas and Benjamin back together! I was watching the Tag Team DVD the other day and when I saw the section on these guys I'm like damn they were a solid as hell tag team. I would have R-Truth join up with Cryme Tyme and have the 3-man any two can wrestle tag team dynamic(The problem here is that it seems like WWE has no direction for them).
William Regal and Finlay would be an interesting tag team to me. Before you say they are on different brands I'm going to go ahead and say the belts can be defended on all three brands so the only flaw with them fueding for the tag belts would be that every show up to the PPV that isn't Superstars they would be at a 1-on-2 disadvantage until they take the straps. Actually that can make for an interesting storyline dynamic is two stars from different shows decided to team up and go for the straps. I'm sure more can come to me if I think hard enough but that's it for now.

I love tag teams! I'm getting that DVD! Okay now with that out of my system, hell yea, those two would be great as a team. I would like any teams right now. I want the tag team division to pick back up. Hopefully after DVD sales for the TT DVD we can see more on TV.

They have the chance to beef up the tag team titles and I think with the Hart Dynasty, Cryme Time, Legacy there is something that could get going. I am guessing Jericho picks Ziggler and now you have the chance to make rivalries that will stick. I still think Cryme Time is over due for the belts and the crowd would love it. I don't see how Jericho doesn't lose Sunday because they have put too much into the who is he going to pick as a partner idea. The only way it would work for him to lose is if his partner is a face and then they feud which is why I would love for him to pick Morisson and then they battle for awhile.:banghead:

It would be good to pair wrestlers together who don't currently have anything to do.

On RAW you have Santino Morello and Festus, two wrestlers who aren't particularly good solo wrestlers but good make a fine pairing. If they were accompanied by Hornswoggle they could be a new Oddities.
Also on RAW you've got the currently abused Chavo Guerrero who could team up with fellow lightweight Jamie Noble (who proved how good he was on Superstars against Bourne).
Kofi and Bourne would also be a good duo although for now they should be pushed as solo stars.

On Smackdown, Jesse is being underused and could be paired with Charlie Haas or Curt Hawkins to take on Cryme Tyme for taking the mick out of him every week. Meanwhile Mike Knox and Ricky Ortiz are both of similar styles and aren't that spectacular to watch individually so they could have potential.

On ECW, Yoshi Tatsu could team with Jimmy Wang Yang who hasn't been used on Smackdown in ages and deserves a switch. Meanwhile you have Paul Birchill, William Regal and Sheamus who could form some kind of U.K. alliance which they could possibly add Drew McIntrye to if he ever gets called up to the big leagues.

There are a few pairings I'd like to see. I think Mysterio/Bourne would be a tremendous team, granted size is an issue, but put them both together and it could be explosive.

I believe Jericho will pick Kane, which could work very well. Jerihco the voice of the group and the technical wrestler of the two, and Kane as the brute force.

Whoever mentioned Ezekial and Henry, that was good mention, that team would be sheer brutality in the ring, problem being either one or the other has to make a switch.

I'd like to see Kofi and MVP as a tag team, those two have money written all over them.

And of course I'd mark out if two long split teams reunited in the Hardyz and Edge and Christian. Won't happen, but I'd love to see it.

The WWE has been horrible with breaking up their tag teams this year.

Think about what could be the tag team division right now if they kept everyone together:

The Miz & Morrison
Cryme Tyme
Rhodes & Dibiase
Carlito & Primo

If they added a couple more that would be the best tag team division they've had since the Hardys/Dudleys/Edge & Christian.

With Jesse debuting Slam Master J on SmackDown. I say he forms a tag Team with R-Truth to feud with Cryme Tyme. It could be the battle of the hip-hop and it could make a good team or a really bad one. But to be honest, R-Truth or Slam Master J aren't going to anything else so here's the the chance to push "Delicious" Pretty Ricky and the Slam Master after Cryme Tyme finish there feud with JeriShow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back