Tag Team Gauntlet Tonight?

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
So i was just thinking since there is no tag match do u think there is a possibility of a tag team title gauntlet match featuring hart dynasty vance archer curt hawkins rtruth morrison USO's Rhodes Mcyintrye and anyother tag team. this would be good because it would give the tag division a chance to better its self. so wat do u guys think?

Well my theory is, and I think everyone forgot or something, Dashingly Sinister JUST beat Dynasty so shouldn't they be the No. 1 contenders?

@TheAbsolute1 Thats a great tag team name you came up with you should work for the wwe they will never thing of a name like that.

I don't exactly think it will involve the teams you listed, but I do think it will be some sort of Tag Team Gaunlet. I think it will feature; The Hart Dynasty, Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes, Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella, and possibly The Usos.

I don't think John Morrison and R-Truth will be involved because I believe John Morrison will be involved in the outcome of the WWE Championship Match.

@TheAbsolute1 Thats a great tag team name you came up with you should work for the wwe they will never thing of a name like that.

I would LOVE to take credit. But when Rhodes and Mcyntire attacked Christian and Hardy tried to make the save, it was Matt Striker and his awesome commentationism(If that is a word, which i doubt it is) who came up with the name Dashingly Sinister.

I do see something like this happening but I'm a big fan of DCR and I assume that Dashingly Sinister is him and McIntyre, which I don't think should happen. They can team but McIntyre would just drag DCR down imho. Not trying to bash Drew just high on DCR and his singles push.

you know what if they do a tag team gauntlet tonight, i would love to see luke gallows and joey mercury, now i know that mercury is hurt, and they probably wouldn't win but i kinda see something there with gallows and mercury!! it might be just me, i dont know??

WWE should give a chance for their tag team divison to grow and have a lot of tag team matches during SD! and Raw. At NOC the hart dynasty will win over Drew McIntyre and Dashing Cody Rhodes because right now they are they are like the new DX. Gaunlet is a great option to kick-off a PPV but maybe it will be a little boring seeing 3 matches of 1 minute each. For me it is better having a great Fatal Four Way Elimination Tag Team Match featuring Hart Dynasty vs. Usos vs. Dashing Sinister vs. ???
Predictions for tonight:

- WWE Championship Six Pack Elimination Match
Orton def. Sheamus, Jericho, Edge, Barret & Cena
*Orton will fight again at HIAC against Sheamus inside the Cell and he will win but after that Miz will cash his MITB briefcase in oder to have Miz vs Orton at Bragging Right just for Orton to win by DQ and at Survivor Series win the title. He will then fight Evan Bourne in a Ladders Match at TLC, to lose it but then win it back at RR.

- WHC No Holds Barred Match
Kane def. Undertaker
*Undertaker will win the title inside the HIAC at the PPV. Then, they will battle Edge and Jericho in a Fatal Four Way Match at Bragging Rights. Taker will retain and finally he will lose it to Edge in a TLC Main Event Match

- Intercontinental Championship Match
Kofi Kingston def. Dolph Ziggler
* They will battle again in HIAC but Kingston will retain it.

- US Title Match
Miz def. Bryan
* They will battle at HIAC just for Bryan to win

- Tag Team Championship
Hart Dynasty def. Dashing Sinister
* Dynasty will have other feuds with other teams, but at the end, they always win.

- Divas and Womens Unification
Michelle McCool def. Melina
*McCool will make a new belt desing just to lose it at HIAC in a Triple Threat to Beth Phoenix or Melina.

- Big Show def. CM Punk
* This match SHOULD NOT be in the PPV
* it is Night of CHAMPIONS
* they will end here because it is getting boring to see this two in the ring every month in ppv

McIntyre and DCR as new Tag Team champions... personally I don't think that the two "blend"...
Given that the Hart Dynasty are no longer champions, I'd rather see the title given to the Usos, as they are already an established tag team... I mean, what's the point of giving the title to a temporary team... I thinlk that's not the way to "revive" the tag team division

To me, the turmoil match stole the show (then again I love tag team wrestling) even though there was literally only one Smackdown team there (home of the best tag teams)... However, I will admit that this match was done too soon... I think WWE should've given far more build to this and done it at HIAC... If anything, that match last night should've been Hart Dynasty over the Usos again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back