Swaggah's Lair

gd

Plump, Juicy User
JackSwagger.png

Thus far, all of the other campain HQ's have been rather unispired, safe choices. Why not support a man whose stock has risen exponentially in the last year. A man who went from losing to Santino to become World Champion in a matter of months. A man with the size, the smile, and the swagger.

Sure, the list of great wrestlers he's beaten is a little short at the moment, but you have to stop living in the past and looking toward the future. With his size and wrestling experience, Swagger could potentially beat anybody in the entire field. He deserves to win a match or 7 in this tournament.

Why not support a man whose stock has risen exponentially in the last fortnight?
Fixed.

Although I was very impressed with Swagger's win on SmackDown this week. Missing his cue while Morrison was on the apron made Swagger look superb. He embarassed Morrison. Last year's loss certainly won't be repeated this year. You can take that to the bank.

JackSwagger.png

Thus far, all of the other campain HQ's have been rather unispired, safe choices. Why not support a man whose stock has risen exponentially in the last year. A man who went from losing to Santino to become World Champion in a matter of months. A man with the size, the smile, and the swagger.

Sure, the list of great wrestlers he's beaten is a little short at the moment, but you have to stop living in the past and looking toward the future. With his size and wrestling experience, Swagger could potentially beat anybody in the entire field. He deserves to win a match or 7 in this tournament.

You mean a man whose stock his risen exponentially in the last couple of weeks?

Swagger would be possibly good for a couple of rounds but if he makes it to the gimmick rounds, he'll most likely fall there.

Why would he fall in the gimmick rounds. He beat Tommy Dreamer in an Extreme Rules match. Tommy. Dreamer. Let that sink in for a second.

If ECW is represented in this, I like his chances against anyone not named Rob Van Dam.

I don't count Funk as ECW. Arguments in support of him will be coming from his work in the territory days.

Seems the sort that might get pinned by Randy Orton two weeks in a row. Otherwise, well, I don't actively dislike him.

But he's the World Champion. If worst comes to worst, this can always be converted into the Andre the Giant HQ or something

Jack Swagger: World Champion and UNDEFEATED in the 2010 WrestleZone Tournament

Dig it.

Your wit sure has taken a hit since stepping down from the staff Samuel.

You're just saying that because I'm not part of the machine any more, man. You take copious amounts of drugs - you know how it is.

As long as Super Blue Dragon Number Two makes it into the tournament, I don't care about the reigning world champion.

Actually I think Swagger has a great shot in this tournament. Just give him the mic and let him do a 5 minute face to face promo with his opponents... There is only so much spit a man can take in the face before he drowns.

Though a match with him a Shelton may flood an arena.

It appears xfear lied to us. Fucking cunt. Pedro Morales is a breeze and Eddie shouldn't be that tough.

Surprisingly the "triple crown" agrument doesn't get any better when 10 straight people say the same thing.

I skip most posts, though. Thus, it's probably best that they keep saying it so eventually I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back