• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series: C.M. Punk vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic

ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match

C.M. Punk vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison

Well in my opinion this is where Cm Punk is going to lose without getting pinned. Morrison will pick up the win, pinning the Miz. We will be set to another Morrison title reign. This could be a decent match at best because we have seen so many Morrison vs Punk matches we don't know what to expect with the addition of the Miz. After the match they will still continue the Morrison, Punk feud because Punk never got pinned to lose the title. But all in all it could be a decent match because Morrison and Punk could put on a good match and maybe we can finally see if the Miz has any right being in this match as a main eventer on ECW.

I can see this being a pretty decent triple threat but I disagree with The Miz being in the ECW Championship run while he is improving and he looks alot better than he use to on Smackdown it just leaves me wondering why my man Elijah is not getting any what so ever of a push I think Miz should either be replaced with Elijah or the match should be a fatal four way.

With they way The Miz is getting pushed, this is actually a really good match in my mind. He used to just be a random jobber, but he's actually got a charecter, some heal heat, and he got into the Main Event picture! True, some others (Elijah Burke, Tommy Dreamer) deserve to be there more, but maybe if we save thos ematches, we can have them at Wrestlemania instead!

Completely expected this match and I don't expect too much out of it. Morrison will probably be the centerpiece of the match as he's stuck in the middle, but I don't see it being any more than just the opener with Punk retaining.

I am soooo in agreement with Elijah...Burke is the future of Ecw and should be in this match maybe even winning it not Morrison and Def not gay ass Miz. But unfortunately the cookie monster will do the job to the tough enough jabrone cuz for some reason they wanna built the 3rd brand around a lame gimmick and sub par mic skills..WWE for ya

To be entirely honest, I feel that CM Punk needs to be pushed higher than this. I mean, he can cut some of the best promos out of the WWE stars, but with him on ECW, he barely gets mic time. With the ECW/SD! Brand merger, I expect to see him more on SD!, and this is probably a way to send him permanently to SmackDown! I'm sure he'll end up losing at Survivor Series, when he shouldn't, he has more talent that Miz and Morrison, and has more potential than them to be a top superstar in the company.

My personal opinion in this matter is this.

This match has the ability to be a match-of-the-night showing. All three wrestlers have talent, & unique moves. Yes, I'm like most in agreeing that Elijah Burke (or for me, even Kevin Thorn) should've been added instead of The Miz.. but this (to me) is going back to the fans choice.

The "fan's" picked The Miz, to get the Championship match. Somehow I have a feeling that had the fans picked Morrison, it'd of ended up the same result. With this being a Triple Threat. But in all honesty, had the fans of picked Big Daddy V.. I think he'd be the Miz's replacement in this match. So I'm thankful we have 3 seemingly talented athletes in this match. They all have the ability to capitalize off each other's moves. So it could be a great match. (here's to hoping, anyways)

As far as the ending. I don't see The Miz winning the Championship, which could be a highly, as Survivor Series is known for having big shocker moments.

But ultimately, I either see John Morrison regaining the Championship (which was what has been planned for a while) by pinning The Miz. Or, I see C.M. Punk picking up the victory, over The Miz, leaving yet another finale match to the Punk/Morrison rivalry.. which, (shear hope that's less than a dream now) could be a ladder match at Armageddon.

I WANT John Morrison to regain the Championship, because he has a better gimmick with more fan reaction than C.M. Punk. Yes, Punk has fans, but those fans aren't reacting big enough for him to remain in the Main Event. Last year at this time, people went WILD for Punk.. now, they're barely holding themselves from using his matches as bathroom breaks. Morrison could have the same said for him, but that not withstanding, he still grabs more heat from the fans.. more reaction in general, than Punk. It really wouldn't hurt Morrison to realign himself back with Melina, either.

i don't watch much of ECW, but anyway, here's my prediction for this match. I'm thinking that Punk will loose the title. Probably to Morrison pinning Miz. The two of them will most likley continue to feud for a bit, then I can actually see Punk going to SD! more so then SD! Originally I was thinking that Big Daddy V would do some sort of run in which would end the match, but seeing as he's in a match I don't see that happening.

I'm not expecting anything big from this match as I don't expect anything big from a WWE PPV. This match is not going to shock anybody, it will be the same crap that we see on ECW week in and week out. To the match, I see Miz doing nothing throughout the match because I see most of the match being Punk VS. Morrison with mild interferences with the Miz. To who wins, I would have to say that C.M Punk will retain tonight, by pinning Miz. I eventually see Punk losing it to Morrison.

Personally I think they should give it to The Miz. I don't think either Morrison or Punk deserve another or a longer title reign. Neither is main event material. And Punk just isn't working in WWE in my opinion. They may as well try to elevate The Miz, they have nothing to lose. People look down on that belt as it is. And with 8 or so other titles the chances of that changing are slim.

But overall it should be a decent match. No crowd reaction. But decent. Morrison will win. Punk to Smackdown. Where hopefully he'll improve.

What??? Punk Not over?? Morrison has got more reaction out of the fans??? Miz world champ??? are you kids F'n Crazy??? True The cookie monster had bigger pops in his early debut but come on.. He's the best thing going on that damn show besides burke. Now dont get me wrong i like Morrison(better as Nitro IMO) but whatever..His mic skills are ehhhhh not soo great but his talent and spots are top notch and he prob will win the belt back at the PPV or next taping or next ppv HOWEVER i don’t think he is in any way shape or form more over than punk and prob never will be . Miz has improved but c'mon here guys were talking about a kid on the F'n Real world give me a break... And besides there gonna jump on the back of the straight edge kid cuz he’s drug free......or so he says.............I joke I joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back