Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Silva Prediction Contest!

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
This is the prediction contest for Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Silva! Remember, do not post your predictions in this thread. PM them to me whenever you are ready. Do not submit picks any later than 7:00 EST Saturday night.

Scoring:
When you make your picks, you have to pick whoever you think will win, the method of victory (strikes, sub hold or decision), and the round (or decision). Regular fights are 3 rounds. You get two points for the correct winner, and then one point for the method/round. Championship fights are 5 rounds. There are no title fights on this card.

An example of this would be:
Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko - Jones, Strikes, Rd. 1
Four points would be awarded here, as this is a correct prediction.

The Title is vacant, and will be decided between Senor Truth, IndyJon, and Uncle Chester. I will submit my picks to JMT225 so there is no suspicion of cheating.

Use the provided link to help you pick fights.
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Strikeforce-Fedor-vs-Silva-15667

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Antonio Silva
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Andrei Arlovski vs. Sergei Kharitonov
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Shane del Rosario vs. Lavar Johnson
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Valentijn Overeem vs. Ray Sefo
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Gian Villante vs. Chad Griggs
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Marc Stevens vs. John Cholish
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Igor Gracie vs. John Salgado
Winner:
Method of Victory:
Round:

Real quick... results.

Just wanted to point out that six of us participated, and all six picked Fedor. Shame on those of you who picked Marc Stevens as well.

For #1 Contendership:
GuyCompton: 15
JMT225: 14
Buffalo Dave: 9

I will challenge for the title for UFC 127's card.

As for the title, it was another triple threat, as the title is still vacant. It will still remain vacant with another triple threat.

Uncle Chester: 10
Truth: 10
IndyJon: 2

Triple threat for UFC 127 between Chester, Truth, and myself. There must be a winner, goddammit.

Cholish was my money that time through. If it wasn't for me calling that match to the T, I would have finished far worse. I got just about every other match wrong. Hopefully someone will win the title for UFC 127.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back