Stone Cold Theme Song Used at Hockey Game

Metalhead0290

Dark Match Winner
So I was at an AHL game yesterday and to my surprise when a fight broke out they immediately played the Stone Cold theme song. They used to play the Mortal Kombat theme song. Anyways, I thought it was a really nice touch to add to the excitement. I got so pumped up the second I heard the glass shatter.

Anyone else hear any other wrestling themes(aside from actual songs) used out of wrestling context?

I remember hearing the Hardy Boyz theme somewhere else but can't recall where. I just wanted to post this as I thought it was awesome that my local team implemented this.

I was at a London Knights game, and after the national anthem, they played Triple H's Game theme before the puck dropped. I heard the same song before the puck dropped at a Boston Bruins game when I was watching it on TV, and when I was watching a Penguins NHL game, they were playing Daniel Bryans theme song, with a few fans doing the Yes chant lol.

I've heard The Ultimate Warrior's theme during a few NFL games. I believe Dallas uses it during each defensive 3rd down.

I've heard the Hardy Boyz theme on a radio advert for a local music shop.

For some strange reason, the DJ hired by my friend for her 18th birthday years ago randomly played wrestling songs (without being asked to) and start doing the poses on the stage by himself. I can remember hearing DX and Triple H's music...weird.

Also, there's a nightclub in town 53 Degrees that usually plays R'n'B and Hip-Hop, but at the end of the night they always play a wrestling theme to clear people out- I've heard Evolution, Triple H and John Cena's music. When Ric Flair retired at Wrestlemania, the next week the DJ played Flair's music during the night too.

There are a couple of College Football Bands that do an instrumental version of it after big defensive stops.

I shit you not.

You have to be really paying attention to catch it

I've heard the Hardy's wwe theme on some show on the Discovery channel. Maybe Gold Rush?

I've also heard Tyler Breeze's old entrance theme on a commercial for Suits on USA.

Kane's "Slow Chemical" theme was on The Punisher soundtrack- was that song actually on the film? I thoguht it was made specifically for Kane....

who invented the Kane gimmick? ppl claim it was cornette but it seems much more of a Russo creation

nobody cut McMahon was credited in the see no evil movie

I've heard the Hardy's wwe theme on some show on the Discovery channel. Maybe Gold Rush?

I've also heard Tyler Breeze's old entrance theme on a commercial for Suits on USA.

Yes! That's where I heard the Hardyz theme! I could not recall specifically where but knew I had heard it somewhere. It was definitely some Discovery Channel show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back