Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
It's a hell of a grind but once you start getting somewhere, I feel it has a good payoff. Does anyone else play this game on Android or iPhone?

I'll try it if it's of less size.

Although I know very little about Star Wars, yet it'll be more intriguing then.

It's the kind of game that can easily frustrate most at first. But if you keep at it, I feel it's rewarding.

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd and have been playing it for a while. Good time killer. Yes, online is required.

Is it more PvP oriented or I can do, like, single player missions for myself?

I dont mind grinding if its like Warframe, but would mind if its like Legacy of Discord where I need team of people online at same time, guild battles, World Bosses at certain times and such things.

Is it more PvP oriented or I can do, like, single player missions for myself?

I dont mind grinding if its like Warframe, but would mind if its like Legacy of Discord where I need team of people online at same time, guild battles, World Bosses at certain times and such things.

It's all of the above. It has a PvP mode, guild mode, teaming up with friends, and storymode battles. I'm not familiar with the other games you mentioned but I know this game has become quite popular. Not sure if that makes you more curious or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back