Stable in the works? Possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
I just had a thought... What if Cena goes heel at Summer Slam by finger poke of doom or other shenanigans... Then we have Punk and Cena in a stable... and then they can grab a third an... say the Batista Clone or Daniel Brian or hell Morrison.... yeah Morrison would work (Then again so could Jericho). Punk, Rock, Rap... It'd be a great stable and it'd probably create a NWO type reaction.

You have CM punk who is the peoples' champ betraying them. The Company Champ betraying them. We just have Morrison to round it out...

This would also bring R-Truth's conspiracy thing to light and with that Morrison could join Cena and Punk with that.

Just had more thoughts...

After that went down you could also have HHH play a bischoff role and join the CM Punk, Cena, Morrison group... and this has Vince come back and go "is that how you want to play it?" And he gets Rey, R-Truth, others, together to put against CM Punk.

What do you guys think? Would this be something that would catch your interest?

Wow, as well disguised as this thread is, it's seems to be just another John Cena should turn heel thread.

Listen everyone JOHN CENA IS NOT TURNING HEEL ANYTIME SOON

Cena will not be going heel, at any point in the near future, get of the entire idea of it, because its not going to happen,

Cena will not be a part of any group/stable within the WWE at any point in the near future either, there is not point, he is booked as Superman

It would be funny to see Cena do a Hogan style turn, and im sure everyone would love to see it as i am sick of the Cena we have now there's no excitement to him.

But its not going to happen, maybe after Mania next year when everyone is on Rocky's side in the build up, Rock wins and everyone's going nuts, offers his hand to Cena who takes it then kicks him in the nuts and AA's him then goes with the angle that he's given everything to the company and blah blah blah you get the rest. Make him into a machine that just attacks anyone for no reason, instead of the same old good guy smiley who is becoming predictable in everything he does

Thats my two cents anyway :)

Lol to the guy who posted above me. Your stupid if you think that the rock has any chance of winning at mania, why push a superstar who already left? He's not gonna win because it's a passing of the torch. Like hogan vs rock, but anyways back to this dumb topic, the most stupid possible stable you can come up with, if anything it would be, truth miz and cm punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back