Sports Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

Well just before... I was looking through every forums mods and stuff... And I realized there isnt a Mod in the sports forum... And then I was thinken... Theres a mod in the bar-room... But not in sports... Personally I think you should add a mod to the sports place... Tho you probably wont listen to me but I think its a good idea.... Thanks :)

P:S: scalizi would be a good choice if I had to pick one... He knows sports....

I second that idea! because is there any point in having a mod in the bar room because its for spamming where as the sports forum needs one. Good idea Paul

Good lookin out Paul...I was just thinkin the same thing the other day. I'll take the position if it's a possibility.

i don't mind either we could share it if thats a possiblilty which i doubt

pastie154 said:
I second that idea! because is there any point in having a mod in the bar room because its for spamming

There is a very good point for it because excessive spamming or excessive flaming is a bannable or warnable offense, especially if it gets out of line with posters taunting someone else in a serious fashion.

As for other mods, I take it that you guys missed the multiple threads explaining the situation here at wz. The chances or any more mods for awhile is highly unlikely.

Also the stickied thread about reading it before you make a thread includes

Proto Man said:
How do you become a mod or admin?

There's no application process. Just post regularly and well, and you'll be noticed when the need is there. Being a mod is a big responsibility, and we need to have someone who can handle it. Just saying you can do it isn't enough. Just keep posting and you may just get the nod. But remember, patience is a virtue. Requesting a mod spot is an easy way to lose nomination for the spot..

Just another Question..........Why the hell am i banned again?????????????

^^^^ What does that have to do with the thread? Blatantly disregarding the obvious on multiple occasions, even after two bannings should be a good enough explanation and a good enough reason to get you to not use the generic "I did nothing wrong" excuse that just isn't true. I don't think that Kapp will mind me posting this considering that he's been vocal with how to help the place out (in a positive way). It's in reference to me mentioning what i've said many times which is that the main posters should help set an example and whether or not they should be exempt from the things the non main posters are.

kapp said:
In my opinion, I think you should ban the top posters if they're not going to follow the rules that you've set. I think posters should be treated equally when it comes to following the rules regardless if they post 1 or 1000 posts.

I think you should ban them no matter who they are, if their not going to first read the rules of WZ and listen to you all the rest of the staff, then they don't deserve to post on WZ.

This is what I posted in a thread in entertainment where two main posters were having a glorified aim convo

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=64465&postcount=42

In other words everyone is on alert with the mod staff no matter who they are. Again, if the main posters aren't going to set an example then this place is hopeless and considering that you are one of the main people to state otherwise, ACT LIKE IT. You have your complex_enigma name so learn from past mistakes and move on.

This has been discussed in the board room and agreed upon so stop pressing the issue through threads, pm's etc. What you did in the post above this is a prime example of blatantly disregarding the rules. You claim that you're "sticking up for the peeps of the forum." The best way to do that is to lead by example. The fact that such a thing keeps being brought up and you keep ignoring it isn't helping your cause. Learn, move on, etc. You're an adult, act like it. You know that I like you, but seriously enough is enough already.

Since board room convos are supposed to be in secrecy I'm going to go half way and post this but not go all out and say who each quote is from. You should definately know who one of the quotes is from. The other is not from me.

he seems ready to battle the administration any chance he gets.

He was posting in the "Wrestling Pictionary" thread while disregarding the rule of the game. I pm'd him to remind him the rules, he apologized, but went back to breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back