Spoilers of Anarchy: Final Season

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
I'm sure many of you guys out there are fans of the show Sons of Anarchy. Have any of you been following the new season so far?

I thought the first episode was a little slower paced than their season premieres typically are. Episode 2 really kicked it up with the violence. I don't know that I really like the path that they are going, but I suppose it makes sense for a finale. Throughout the show we witnessed the evolution of Jax tell as he started to mature and lead the club in the right direction, on to see him completely deconstruct and go on a ruthless and ultimately fruitless killing spree. I'm really hoping for a confrontation between Jax and Gemma after he finds out who really murdered Tara.

Thoughts so far?

The path they're taking is anarchy, because that's how this show has to end. All out war.

The way I see it, whatever confrontation occurs between Jax and Gemma is going to happen once it's too late, and Jax can't take back any of the wrongs he's putting in place right now. Everyone will die for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back