Spoiler indide of TNA impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
^inside
there isn't a spoiler section here for TNA, so im putting it here on the title just in case you don't want to read but I wasreading some results of Impact and it said Bobby Heenan was there praising TNA. I know he is a WWE, hall of famer and i thought he was under contract for WWE, I guess not. Your thoughts on Heenan being on TNA.

He doesnt really have any reason to be there..... He was a on TNA a while back doin' his thing what ever that was..... Or was it jus' one match that he announced or sumthin'..... Anyway..... With an hour time slot i dont think it's nessecary for TNA to be wastin' time on him...... They could have jus' give some Mid Carder a skit backstage or somethin'...... Not bashin' Heenen thou he seems like a kewl guy.......Jus' dont understand why TNA calls itself tha Future of proffesional Wrestling when they bring in these old guys.....

Colesey_4_Life said:
He doesnt really have any reason to be there..... He was a on TNA a while back doin' his thing what ever that was..... Or was it jus' one match that he announced or sumthin'..... Anyway..... With an hour time slot i dont think it's nessecary for TNA to be wastin' time on him...... They could have jus' give some Mid Carder a skit backstage or somethin'...... Not bashin' Heenen thou he seems like a kewl guy.......Jus' dont understand why TNA calls itself tha Future of proffesional Wrestling when they bring in these old guys.....
Bobby Heenan just might be the manager of Bobby Roode, and Heenan didn't take any time away from anyone. It was just for the live crowd. They didn't film it. As for TNA calling itself the future of wrestling: AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Abyss, Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe, Eric Young, Petey Williams, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, Ron Killings, Homicide, Hernandez, The naturals, the list goes on and on. All of those guys are young guys. Just because they have some veterans in there like Sting Steiner Jarrett and Rhino to teach the young guys doesn't mean that they don't have young guys there to.

Bobby Heenan is without a doubt the best manager of all time. He's managed so many great guys, and he really knows how to draw heat on whoever it is he's managing. I hope he was there to become Bobby Roode's new manager. That'd be sweet.

Sherri Martel was there too. I hope personally its Ted DiBiase that manages Bobby Roode. He is with out his WWE Contract and would make a great manager

Wait... Is this topic about who we think is the manager or is it saying Bobby is the manager?

But I really dont mind who his manager is... I just hope it ist D'Amore

PauLwaLL50 said:
Wait... Is this topic about who we think is the manager or is it saying Bobby is the manager?

But I really dont mind who his manager is... I just hope it ist D'Amore
If it's D'Amore, I will be dissapointed that it isn't a legendary manager, however, I will be happy that at least Roode has a manager that really knows how to draw tremendous heat to him and boost his heel career big time. I want the best for Bobby Roode as I think that he is without a doubt, going to be THE man for TNA in a few years.

hahahaha said:
Sherri Martel was there too. I hope personally its Ted DiBiase that manages Bobby Roode. He is with out his WWE Contract and would make a great manager

I really like that. Actually fuck that Ted should be used better. In my opinion, I would love to see Dibiase involved in the whole Jeff Jarret scandal thing. I think that TNA should use him like WCW did with the nWo. He should be like a financial backer for a new super-heel faction like the nWo. Only thing is that I don't think that Jarret should be the leader of it. Jarret would work well as a lead in to the group through the scandal story but then maybe have Ted turn on Jarret during a title match against Joe, Joe wins and bang!! Not sure if people like the idea of Joe leading a group like that but I personally wouldn't mind it. As long as he wins the title match clean but. And then you could have Joe leading a group with like Senshi, Homicide, Petey, and a few others. IMO and perhaps Im so wrong its a joke, but I think it would do wonders for TNA as far as creating a better product and attracting more viewers.

Seriously I think this whole faction with Dibiase involved would be awesome. Ted with his million-dollar man gimmick which has stayed with him far beyond the time of his career as a wrestler works well in this context. It just makes sense since he is a millionaire that he would be involved in financing a faction like the nWo back in the day, and now another one in TNA today. As far as I am concerned, when WCW got rid of Ted and Syxx, thats when the whole nWo thing went down-hill. The dude is just cool. He would be of so much value to TNA in this way, hell even as just a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back