Special Thanks to Killjoy and Red Skull(Pastoolio)

Kermit

the Frog
On behalf of the creative team, I would like to thank both of these guys for the extra work that they are doing in our "graphics" department.

As many of you have already witnessed, Skull churned out some amazing graphic cards for the bulk of the roster. They look great and definitely add an extra pizazz to our roster section.

Killjoy's work has yet to be fully revealed, but we have already witnessed part of his contributions with the new titles and roulette poster. On top of that, he has also gave us three new logo images for our shows. All of which will be revealed on the upcoming round. Not only that, but we also contracted him out for the Lethal Lottery, and the work that he has already submitted is amazing.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to these two so that I do not forget. FunKay already gave Skull praise in the Discussion Thread, but I thought I would go ahead and reiterate it along side praises for Tastic. Thank you both for your contributions to the fed and for going above and beyond with your activity here.

Cheers!

if it's anything like your work I've seen in the past you guys deserve all the praise in the world.

Good job the both of you

Not sure why, but I cannot view them. Has to be my settings, im sure. I can't see the posters or belts.

They're in their respective threads. The Lethal Lottery poster and match cards haven't been revealed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back