[Official] Thank You Card To Creative For Kingdom Come IV

Kermit

the Frog
Thank You!

There are loads of praises in the Live Discussion thread, but let's just accumulate them all in one tidy space.

Rep them, love them, and praise them here.

-------------------------------

As a former creative member, and active RPer, I know the time it takes to do all things that go on in this federation. Even the extra things like the WZCW Magazine take a but load of time. The event was awesome and I thank you for your constant dedication and consistent good quality of work.

I, Kermit The Frog, really appreciate all of your hard work and I look forward to the upcoming year.

Much Love,
Cheers!

I've been here since 2007, I've left and worked to get better. I saw the dark days, and thought there was no way Wzcw could keep going. I came back after taking some time off to a place that I could really call home. You've worked with me to get better, and you've been my friend. All of Wzcw has, but the creative team always has gone above the mark to help me. So for that, I thank you.

I've been with WZCW for a long time, from a younger eager rookie all the way to Head of Creative and back. I've seen the highs and lows, experiencing them with the majority of you and creating some of the best shows we've seen. Today, I've seen the purest example of how you guys continue to top yourselves on a regular basis and Kingdom Come IV is such a fantastic show with all of you guys on your A game and delivery something that I call perfection. Guys, you deserve every and all praise you received because you truly put it all into this one and you have set the hard task once again of raising the bar. Thank you for making this product always enjoyable and welcoming to return! I raise a glass to all of you and a provide round on me. To you guys!

My current run has been my longest with WZCW since I started, and the first big program that I've done. Writing the RP's every week has been fun, but seeing everything come to fruition with the shows in such detail and depth has been awesome.

As a former writer for WZCW back in the early days, I'd like to extend a big "Thank You" to all of the Creative team members and all of the other match writers who make incredible shows like Kingdom Come possible.

Reactions: Lee
It was a bit shit.

Oh wait this isn't the Over the limit thread.

Seriously though KC was the best show ever. I don't need to big myself up for people to know my opinion on this does matter.

THanks creative and RPers it was truly entertaining.

I laughed, I cried, I shit my self, basically every basic human emotion. It was fantastic from start to finish and I applaud you all. All the writers :worship:

It was my first KC in the fed and I can't wait until next year to see where the journey takes us all.

Even though I was on the card /jk. This was one awesome piece of art. I really feel that Creative deserve the week off more than anyone else in the fed.

One word describes this event...

tumblr_lzomf0ftYY1romqvyo1_500.jpg

From start to finish, absolutely superb. Loved every second. As others have said, this event has made me even happier that I joined and became a part of this place.

All of the praise and thanks in the world does not do what you guys in creative made justice. You do such an awesome job consistently, and then you pull out an event like this that exceeds ridiculously high expectations, and then some.

All I can say is; thank you.

Thanks everyone. Not just creative but the rest of the roster as well. I lose about 90% of my matches and only reason I stay is because it takes my mind off of shit and because of the people. This has been a great year and I can honestly say, next year, It will be different. I'm going to WRESTLE at KC lol Thank you all especially to Numbers who always encourages me to use spell check and tell me when my shit sucks and when it's decent lol Thank you.

Bollocks, I've just seen this, where was I? Anyways, KC was the most fun I've had in a long time and I cared not for losing. I put in an effort, it was beaten, oh well. We saw new Tag Champs, which I was very pleased with, Kurtesty retaining and I loved every single minute of Sax/Sab.

Thanks for the show guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back