So What Has Adam Blampied Been Up To Since-

Meh, it's not that bad. I mean if ya in a relationship then yeah obviously you shouldn't be doing it but asking for images in general, there are endless things you can do worse.

Who the hell is this idiot? I've never heard of him. Oh and why do women send guys they meet online nude pictures of themselves. Do they have no respect for themselves at all.

Finee, he's been a dick to his girldfriend. He's not the first and he's not the last.

And now he's crusifying himself by letting the audience rip him apart and tear him to shreds.

Everyone goes and judges him, like they're all some fucking saints. Nobody is a saint, everyone has done something that has hurt someone, at least once in their lives.

What he did takes balls to do, but don't get tricked into feeling sorry. Just feel nothing for him. He's burning himself down with that stunt as a means of self-judge.

Who the hell is this idiot? I've never heard of him. Oh and why do women send guys they meet online nude pictures of themselves. Do they have no respect for themselves at all.

Never watched What Culture Wrestling channel on youtube? If not, you could start, they had good channel about WWE programing and lots of other stuff including their own wrestling promotion. That is they were good until Blampied and others left to start their own channel.

In terms that its negative PR and that you need less then that to kill your career and that right about now with Weinstein and others its not really good to be unfaithful man who asks numerous women to strip for him, understand his decision to apologize and get away for a while.

On the other hand, yes, you just cant claim that you were drunk and that you send some internet celebrity creep some nude photos. Say to him that he is a creep and block the guy, dont play "naive schoolgirl" there if your own actions are irresponsible to the point where you strip for some creep and send him that.

He's a wrestling nerd with a try hard personality that worked for a click bait based YouTube channel that makes far worse content than WatchMojo. What a surprise. Trash is trash whether it's on a platform or not.

He's a wrestling nerd with a try hard personality that worked for a click bait based YouTube channel that makes far worse content than WatchMojo. What a surprise. Trash is trash whether it's on a platform or not.
So the women have no responsibility in what happened?

Nothing wrong with wanting some n00ds. The only reason I had Tinder was for the n00ds. Once they got rid of pics, I deleted the damn app.

Yeah he was slightly dickish to his girlfriend, but his apology is vomit-inducing. Man is acting like he raped somebody. I repeat, there is nothing wrong with n00ds.

I like how apologising profusely and taking a break from the business isn't enough for some people. Worst thing about it is, those people can skulk back into the shadows and never have to worry about this kind of thing happening to them because they're too irrelevant for anyone to give a shit about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back