So what do you think the card at WM28 will be?

So we know that the planning for the Wrestlemania occurs the day after Wrestlemania 27 so here are some of my views at what can be possibilities

1. Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne Triple Threat Match for United States Title. Kofi comes into the event as United States Champion Great Triple Threat Match as you have 3 really good talented wrestlers. Have in a shocker Daniel Bryan turning heel and getting win.

2. Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara I feel this can be great as Eddy vs Rey at Wrestlemania 21 and also be significant in Rey's Retirement Match a passing of the luchador guard to Sin Cara

3. Kane vs Brodus Clay Ambulance/ Stretcher Match i think these two big freaks of nature can do a lot of damage with one another. I have Brodus Clay picking up win against Kane.

4. Smackdown vs RAW STABLE Match Ted Dibiase Husky Harris Drew Mcintyre Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater The New Million Dollar Corporation vs Ezekial Jackson David Otunga Michael Tarver Titus O'Neil and Darren Young The Nation of Domination 2 Winner of Match The Million Dollar Corporation via Drew Mcintyre Future Shock on David Otunga

5. Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett vs Sheamus 6 Man Ladder Match for Intercontinental Title The future of the WWE competing all in what could be match stealer of the night as the Intercontinental Title has done for many Hall of Famers. John Morrison wins match leading him as the new Mr Wrestlemania.

6 Edge vs Christian in Last Man Standing Match (Edge's Retirement Match) Edge and Christian put on one last amazing match as the members of one of the greatest tag teams to come in industry and two lifelong friends culminatewith Edge losing to Christian in his last match

7. Triple H vs Vince McMahon Steet Fight for WWE Control Rights and Ownership. Vince has brought out his A-game in his Wrestlemania matches with Street Fights at 17 and 19 One last Ride for the Future of WWE.

8. Beth Phoenix vs Natalya Hart vs Awesome Kong for WWE Divas Championship. Awesome Kong will dominate Women's Division from Debut to Wrestlemania and will Cuminate with Beth Phoenix winning title at Wrestlemania

9. Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship
Feeling after this Wrestlemania Del Rio beats Edge and will keep Title till Royal Rumble Randy Orton gets Traded to Smackdown during the Draft and leads to the following match at Wrestlemania

9. John Cena vs The Rock Icon vs Icon 2 Been much anticipated since Wrestlemania 27. Have this going to John Cena as Hogan did for The Rock at Wrestlemania 18

10. The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar Streak Match Lets face would be huge draw and i feel would be Undertaker's biggest competition next to Angle for this match.

11. CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle for WWE Championship. Ok so my plans start with Kurt Angle leaving TNA after contact expires signs on to end career in WWE. At Royal Rumble CM Punk wins Title from John Cena via The Rock. At the Royal Rumble judging there having 30 or 40 contestants my last two entrys for Royal Rumble is first Chris Jericho debuting his return back to wrestling but also in a shocker the last entry back in WWE Kurt Angle. I have Angle Stealing Jericho's spotlight and Winning the Rumble. At Elimination Chamber Chris Jericho wins Elimination Chamber Match for WWE Championship from CM Punk and leads to rematch clause at Wrestlemania 28 with number one contender Kurt Angle in Triple Threat Match. Kurt Angle wins WWE Championship and what a moment of rejoice.

The Duke;2967047]While some of this stuff was eh you had me until this point. At this point in his career Taker needs someone who can help carry a match. Granted, HHH isn't the most likely candidate for that anymore but honestly, who can be? If Taker doesn't lose this year next year will be the end of the streak and when Taker walks away. If they chose Miz to end the streak the WWE universe would REVOLT like nothing anyone has ever seen. The Miz is NOT the future of this company. He's the next Jack Swagger who will fade into oblivion after he loses to Cena at Mania. WAY to early to tell about next year but here's a shot in the dark.

The Miz will not fall into oblivion. There is no way this will happen when they are putting him into the main event of Wrestlemania. I understand your reasoning for saying taker needs someone who can help carry a match but who knows what will happen with the Miz. I feel that the streak will never happen and there would be no need to revolt. The passing of the torch I mentioned before would be more as to symbol the Miz's worth in the company. You talk about how the WWE Universe would revolt but you must realize they would revolt if anyone broke the streak especially if it were Cena. The Miz is putting in so much effort into making himself an established WWE star so why can't he be the future. He has already done way more than swagger. I like Cena as much as I do Miz but John Cena has been quoted saying "I do not want to face Undertaker at Mania, the guy never loses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back