So I guess the #HeRises 1-25-15 is real! or is it?

That N Word

Actively evolving
Bill Haylend of PWNetwork has reported that the Undertaker is rumored to be an entrant at the Royal Rumble this year. The report at PWNetwork speculates that Sting would be the one to eliminate the Undertaker from the match and that would lead to their feud that would end at a match on WrestleMania 31.

Of course these are all rumors but it does match well with previous reports that confirm that Undertaker would be in Wrestlemania 31.

PWInsider previously reported that the Undertaker is set to be in a match at WrestleMania 31, and that match should be against Sting.

PWInsider's sources indicated that the Undertaker is currently slated for Wrestlemania 31 as his image has been used for Wrestlemania marketing materials, including wraps WWE has placed on their production buses and trucks.

But here's the kicker, there are some rumors that this would be Undertaker's last match with the WWE.

Nick Paglino of WrestleZone has reported that the Undertaker could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame just before WrestleMania 32, giving credibility to the rumors that WrestleMania 31 would be Undertaker's last match with the company.

"The Undertaker could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015 should WrestleMania 31 be his final in-ring appearance. There has been talk for years that Undertaker would be inducted into the Hall of Fame following WrestleMania 32, which takes place Cowboys Stadium and is expected to set an all-time attendance record."

Why would getting eliminated by Sting at the Rumble give UT reason to feud with him? Guys get eliminated all the time. Is Sting really going to get a spot in the Rumble from HHH after he cost him his job temporarily? If not, is Sting so petty that he needs to take away UT's chance at revenge on Lesnar and a final chance at a title? And are they really not already promoting a Sting and UT appearances at The Rumble yet?

So much of this doesn't make sense. So it is probably going to happen.

Besides that, if Sting's next appearance is starting a feud with Taker, where does the feud Sting started with Triple H come into play? Unless, of course, WWE is planning on milking Sting through SummerSlam.

He has, what, six appearances? One was Survivor Series. That leaves him with 5. Rumble would leave him with 4. Mania with 3. SummerSlam with 2. One for each to build up SS/Mania? Yikes. Spreading him kind of thin there...

I've just seen the @WWEHeRises Twitter page, but cannot for the life of me figure out if it's real or not. I'm calling fanmade. It says he will "proclaim what is mine", so it's not very "Professional".

Maybe, he'll return at the Rumble. But then again, why would you return to claim what is yours? Unless... Brock/Cena.

There was already a thread made on this once and it was pretty much the consensus that it was a fake account. I even think it was deleted at one point only to reappear later. I don't think it means anything, just some fan fucking with and clearly getting to some people.

Sting has 6 Appearances with his WM Match included so the SS plan Trail_Blazin says is rather impossible ...Seeds between a Match between Sting and HHH are planted and in my opinion i rather see Taker skip a year and have his Final match in Texas against Sting , Taker in the HOF this year would be a better idea

well, I agree with ya man. I was watching Undertaker vs Brock for wwe championship. where Brock retained the title. I think the best thing would be let the Undertaker win the rumble and challenge Brock for the title @ wm31. man , how can hhh beat Brock while taker can't. The better way is to give Taker the last run for wwe title. then let taker retire at wm32 after facing sting.

Why would getting eliminated by Sting at the Rumble give UT reason to feud with him? Guys get eliminated all the time. Is Sting really going to get a spot in the Rumble from HHH after he cost him his job temporarily? If not, is Sting so petty that he needs to take away UT's chance at revenge on Lesnar and a final chance at a title? And are they really not already promoting a Sting and UT appearances at The Rumble yet?

So much of this doesn't make sense. So it is probably going to happen.

Taker entering the Rumble in order to get another shot at the guy who conquered the one thing that has mattered to him does make sense. Having Sting 'cost' him that chance would mean that Taker looking for revenge against Sting would technically make him a heel in a possible feud between the two.

Such a direction could be a way to go, to kick off a Taker vs Sting feud, given it wouldn't make sense for Taker to come back and not have an interest in getting revenge on Brock Lesnar after last Mania.

Sting has 6 Appearances with his WM Match included so the SS plan Trail_Blazin says is rather impossible ...Seeds between a Match between Sting and HHH are planted and in my opinion i rather see Taker skip a year and have his Final match in Texas against Sting , Taker in the HOF this year would be a better idea

Not sure how what I said would be impossible.

Six appearances:

1) Survivor Series 2014
2) Royal Rumble
3) WrestleMania
4) SummerSlam
5) Build
6) Build

It's actually quite possible. Having said that, it's also spreading him very thin and not giving enough of him for a proper build, so it would be a poor business decision, in my opinion, but not impossible.

I do agree with you, though, in the sense that they started a feud with Triple H. Blowing it off doesn't make much sense. So that's probably what will happen.

Taker takes so long to get to the ring, if he is entered, they'd better put him in at number 2 or 3. By the time number 15 is announced he should almost be climbing the steps. Shit he might win by virtue of the fact that the last two will eliminate themselves just as he's taking his hat off.

That being said, don't see why Taker would even enter the Rumble, he really hasn't needed to start a feud with anyone in his last few Mania appearances. So why start now.

By the way how do we know Sting only has 6 appearances scheduled with the WWE, I thought that was Lesnar's contract terms?

The only thing worse than watching this sad man calling himself the Undertaker in 2015 at Wrestlemania 31 against Sting would be to watch this sad man calling himself the Undertaker in 2015 fight in the Royal Rumble and botch an elimination over the ropes.

Bill Haylend of PWNetwork has reported that the Undertaker is rumored to be an entrant at the Royal Rumble this year. The report at PWNetwork speculates that Sting would be the one to eliminate the Undertaker from the match and that would lead to their feud that would end at a match on WrestleMania 31.

Of course these are all rumors but it does match well with previous reports that confirm that Undertaker would be in Wrestlemania 31.

PWInsider previously reported that the Undertaker is set to be in a match at WrestleMania 31, and that match should be against Sting.

PWInsider's sources indicated that the Undertaker is currently slated for Wrestlemania 31 as his image has been used for Wrestlemania marketing materials, including wraps WWE has placed on their production buses and trucks.

But here's the kicker, there are some rumors that this would be Undertaker's last match with the WWE.

Nick Paglino of WrestleZone has reported that the Undertaker could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame just before WrestleMania 32, giving credibility to the rumors that WrestleMania 31 would be Undertaker's last match with the company.

"The Undertaker could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015 should WrestleMania 31 be his final in-ring appearance. There has been talk for years that Undertaker would be inducted into the Hall of Fame following WrestleMania 32, which takes place Cowboys Stadium and is expected to set an all-time attendance record."

Interesting. Why would Sting go after Taker? Sting is supposed to be "The Hero". If he eliminates Taker, they're going to boo him.

I definitely could see this possibly being Taker's final match, facing Bray. I just wonder is Taker going to put him over or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back