Smackdown Live 5/9: I didn't read these spoilers either.

What I don't understand is everyone showed up on RAW but Rusev, New Day and Nakamura have yet to put on a show on SD. Oh I forgot Lana as well.

Hey there is Rusev afterall. Good he'll be here next week.

What I don't understand is everyone showed up on RAW but Rusev, New Day and Nakamura have yet to put on a show on SD. Oh I forgot Lana as well.

Hey there is Rusev afterall. Good he'll be here next week.

Rusev injured and Kofi injured ruling out New Day. Two injuries keeping five people off TV if you count Lana.

Rusev injured and Kofi injured ruling out New Day. Two injuries keeping five people off TV if you count Lana.

Seems a bit silly doesn't it. And knickers I won't be able to see Rusev debut next week, I have plans for Tuesday night and won't be home to watch at least the first hour.

He is, seems a shame to keep them out. Plus where the hell is American Alpha?

Hopefully taking Charisma 101. Gable was normally the charismatic one but it's like once they became champs, it just completely went away. It also doesn't help they were given the titles too early by randomly beating the thrown together team of Wyatt and Orton. And since they didn't move in the shake-up, they've already been through everything with the mediocre Smackdown tag roster. There's just nothing for them to do. Basically their last 6 months has been a total CF.

Hopefully taking Charisma 101. Gable was normally the charismatic one but it's like once they became champs, it just completely went away. It also doesn't help they were given the titles too early by randomly beating the thrown together team of Wyatt and Orton. And since they didn't move in the shake-up, they've already been through everything with the mediocre Smackdown tag roster. There's just nothing for them to do. Basically their last 6 months has been a total CF.

I have to agree too bad they are a great tag team. Hopefully they can get it together again. Meanwhile love to see Breezedango getting a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back