Smackdown Live 2/14 - WWE Championship Match

I don't know if anyone mentioned already but there's a story on the main page about Emmalina being scrapped already. LOLZ

I don't know if anyone mentioned already but there's a story on the main page about Emmalina being scrapped already. LOLZ

I read that. The WWE didn't think she could pull it off so they've deep sixed it. All that for nothing.

AJ favoring the knee....

no.gif

I read that. The WWE didn't think she could pull it off so they've deep sixed it. All that for nothing.

How on Earth does it take over 4 months to realize she can't pull off what they want? If they knew this, they should have just stopped running those stupid promos. We would have forgotten eventually. Having her come out and basically say "I'm going back to Emma" makes her look absolutely awful.

How on Earth does it take over 4 months to realize she can't pull off what they want? If they knew this, they should have just stopped running those stupid promos. We would have forgotten eventually. Having her come out and basically say "I'm going back to Emma" makes her look absolutely awful.

That's what's so funny, now we won't forget. LOL I felt bad for her last night, she was a deer caught in headlights, and no one on the commentary team seemed to know what to say. Poor thing.

That's what's so funny, now we won't forget. LOL I felt bad for her last night, she was a deer caught in headlights, and no one on the commentary team seemed to know what to say. Poor thing.

Exactly. If you say something is going to happen... and it doesn't... I'll likely forget in time too. But to air those things for four months and all that build to actually SHOW IT TO US and then take it right back away... I'll never forget how awful it made her look.

So apparently we're going to get our Miz/Cena build starting next week now all that rematch crap is over. It's just a shame I think AJ is going to get left in the dust with a match with Shane or something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back