Smackdown - 2/6/18 - The Ultimate Dream Match

oh cool a feud with the other most boring on smackdown

Let's be real: Bobby's gimmick is basically a rip-off of Ric Flair. He just used his own tweaks to make it his own.

However, now that he's a face and on the main roster: They don't seem to be working anymore.

I can't figure out if I think Kevin and Sami are gonna swerve us and do something to get both of them to Fastlane or not.

So wait, Ziggler's just going to come back to face Baron Corbin?

After all that hullabaloo about him leaving the WWE: THIS is what happens?

Ziggler, I say this as bluntly as possible: Get the hell out of there while you still have some sort of dignity left. It is clear neither WWE or the fans give a shit about you anymore, and your attempt at being C.M Punk has been cookie cutter and forced at best and whiny and grating at worst.

At this point, he's basically the biggest lolcow of WWE. And the day he finally leaves for Japan or to do his standup comedy routine will be a joyous day for all parties.

So wait, Ziggler's just going to come back to face Baron Corbin?

After all that hullabaloo about him leaving the WWE: THIS is what happens?

Ziggler, I say this as bluntly as possible: Get the hell out of there while you still have some sort of dignity left. It is clear neither WWE or the fans give a shit about you anymore, and your attempt at being C.M Punk has been cookie cutter and forced at best and whiny and grating at worst.

At this point, he's basically the biggest lolcow of WWE. And the day he finally leaves for Japan or to do his standup comedy routine will be a joyous day for all parties.

Don't ruin NJPW or any other promotion pls. Japan is just starting to recuperate our wrasslin' thanks to Omega, Naito, Okada, and Tanahashi. Pls.

The issue I'm having is how am I supposed to believe Kevin or Sami are a threat to Styles in the 3 way dance scenario when they failed in the handicap match? It's clear this is just filler until AJ vs. Nak at Mania; not that I'm against the Mania match, I watched them tear the house down at WK10, I'm just not buying the triple threat.

The issue I'm having is how am I supposed to believe Kevin or Sami are a threat to Styles in the 3 way dance scenario when they failed in the handicap match? It's clear this is just filler until AJ vs. Nak at Mania; not that I'm against the Mania match, I watched them tear the house down at WK10, I'm just not buying the triple threat.

Because Sami and KO could pin each other. Very unlikely scenario but what happens if they hang up on Styles and then one of them lays down and the other pins them and they decide to become co champs. Yeah that’s impossible, I’ve got no reason to make you think it’s a threat. Should’ve just thrown Rusev in there for a crowd pleaser, though that would be the Jinder treatment.

Smackdown has become stupid.

a) Shane calls out Bryan and says that Bryan is giving Owens and Zayn opportunity after opportunity? WTF Shane? They just HAD ONLY ONE and they got screwed out of their match due to the ref's mistake. Daniel was totally correct to book a match between them and say "look, you got screwed out, but only one can get a match at Fastlane". Which was totally understandable.

b) Aaaand they just threw the "only one of you can get an opportunity out of the window, didn't they? It should have been just Styles vs Zayn. Bryan, who was fair last week, now goes against his own word. Giving both wrestlers the shot at champion because the match ended in a no-contest was always stupid, but that was lazy writing here tonight.

c) Roode vs Orton, in what will likely go until Wrestlemania. That's fine. What else could Orton do? However Roode must be the worst NXT call up ever. He's just isn't clicking as a face and is a face only because of his entrance.

d) Do you know what would be cool for Dolph Ziggler and a nice payoff to this whole walk out thing? To have him show up on RAW and steal a spot at the Elimination Chamber or at least do something bigger than winning the US Championship. This whole angle made Corbin look bad, made Roode look as an undeserving champion and made Ziggler look stupid.

e) Rusev is the most over guy on Smackdown and he will most likely end up being on the pre-show.

f) Mahal who had a very long run with the WWE Championship might not even have match.

g) Corbin is a done deal at this moment.

And this definately sums up what I've been saying for an entire year. Smackdown lacks in star power and has had far worse writting this year, in comparison to RAW. And it's a shame because Balor and Bray got wasted on RAW doing nothing for an entire year, while Smackdown could have used their name value.

Plus I don't really understand why Cena is part of match that sells itself, the Elimination Chamber, when he could have had a big PPV match Nakamura at Fast Lane, in order to make him look like a guy that's worthy of fighting for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. I know they had match back in the Summer, but I'm talking about a nice and proper feud leading to a possible near 5-star match that will put Nakamura over big time, just in time for Wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back