• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slammiversary Hall Of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Okay guys, so we are close to TNA's Slammiversary PPV which will see yet another star be inducted to the TNA Hall of Fame. I was wondering, who do you think we will see inducted?

Tough to say considering who's left the company recently. Everybody would've guessed AJ Styles or Jeff Jarrett several months ago.

Names that come to mind from the current roster - Jeff Hardy, Eric Young, Bobby Roode, Abyss, Samoa Joe, James Stom. They could bring back someone like Ken Shamrock, Jerry Lynn or Raven but I really don't see that happening this year. It could be an announcer like Mike Tenay or JB. Or a Knockout like Gail Kim.

From all those names listed and considering how big a name the first two inductees in the TNA HoF are, I think they will go with Jeff Hardy. Hardy's Willow character will likely wrestle on the PPV but the HoF will allow Hardy to appear as himself on the show. Also, he did main event TNA's first ever PPV.

How about a three for one? Induct America's Most Wanted into the hall of fame. That way, both James Storm and Gail Kym get inducted and we get the nostalgia hit of seeing 'Wildcat' Chris Harris back.

If I could say I would pick team 3D now that they don't wrestle together and they can be the 1st bizz to do so

EarlHebner.jpg

How in the blue fucking hell have you people missed him?!?! Earl Fucking Hebner is one of the biggest figures in wrestling history. With a career spanning over 20 years and a part of some of the biggest moments in history. Andre and Hogan, all the times he's been fired, all the moments against various figures. Earl Hebnir is the biggest figure in TNA. Bigger than Sting, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, anyone.

His induction into a Hall Of Fame is years overdue.

Have you ever noticed that segs involving Hebnar are the highest rated? It has been this way for years. He is the sole reason Impact hasn't been ripped from TV. Let's face it the man is a marster of his craft. The way he moves and exicutes in that ring is a pure gift from God. Here is to the HoF and the BFG promo cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back