Six Stars Who SHOULD Dominate in 2013

1)Randy Orton- He's going to turn heel and its going to be great no matter who he faces. One of the best heels at being so ruthless and to make a face go over more.

2)Kane- I thinks he needs another run. The guy is putting in great work.

3)D.Bryan- coming into his own on the mic and just the work with Kane is great he was already a great wrestler.
*I think him or D. Bryan get either the WWE or WHC in a triple threat or something there’s a double count or something and the ref can’t make a fair call. "I'm the World Champion" "No, I'm the World Champion". Something along those lines would be good.

4)The Miz- it just seem they are setting him up for major success. I do not like Miz at all, but I think I would enjoy his character if he made a turn. I just don’t like how his character comes off.

5)Sheamus- I dont think they are done pushing him and him being dominate throughout the next year or so. I have no problem with him as a face, but he was a pretty good heel as well. So I don’t really care eitehr way. He is pretty good for a man his size.

6)Antonio Cessaro- he is taking out everybody. They put him over in such a big way against Brodus Clay. So I do think he going to be pushed probably with Sheamus. I think they could have a good feud.

Notable Mentions:
Kofi Kingston- I think they'll push him and then they will remember he black and come to a screeching halt
R-Truth- same as Kingston
Jack Swagger- I hope they do something with this guy. he has so much in ring talent.
Ziggler- it seems sometimes they are not sure. If I were to name top 7 be would have been in the above list. He another talent that they are just wasting at least they are starting something with him
Tyson Kidd- As the rest of them Talent just wasting away.

Bust:
Wade Barett- After the repackage, and the promos or video packages and just wasn’t feeling it. He music is lamb. And now his new move whatever its called this week is worse the wasteland. Are they even trying to get him over.
Ryback- WWE just let it go, we are just not buying the character no more. Tensi is one thing Haymen is another.
Sin Cara- it’s a sham they only want to keep him to sell the most masks and not on his wrestling ability or lack there off, enough said. Let him go already.
Alberto Del Rio- he doesn’t have the personality for the character. I think he needs a new character and also his arm bar is pretty pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back