Sig Makers, I Beseech Thee

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
It's been a while since I've done this, but I assume the old rituals still apply. *ahem*

Oh, ye masters of the digital arts and the graphics, who reign in the heavens and the earths, who know the ways of the stylus, the pen, and the Photoshop, I present the sacrifices as prescribed in the Old Texts, written in the Before Time when all was darkness:

1. Glorious reputation, green to remind the weary of the verdant hills of the Summer Lands
2. A nubile wench to perform ******io on the genitalia of your choosing, so that the people of salt may remember their masters
3. Worship and love forever, as it is righteous and proper

Here, inscribed on e-papyrus, are the requests I make:

An image of Mike Trout, baseball player extraordinaire, accompanied by the words "The People's MVP", preferably in the Angels coloring of white and red. Choice of pose and arrangement, and any other details, is left to the artist.

If times have changed since I last made a request, I can also offer the sacrifice of a goat, a baby, or Pancake's mom.

bijo.jpg

@Blue chippercan u make me a signature with randy orton triple h and jake the snake roberts with the words THE CEREBRAL V1per 1986 ready to strike included

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back