Shows will be delayed this round

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to WrestleMania. We're all fans and we'll all have plans for the event. With that in mind, the shows will be delayed for a day on our end. The timetable is now Thursday for Meltdown, Friday for Ascension and the new cards will follow on Saturday.

Thanks.

I don't even know when the shows are supposed to drop regularly... I'm just happy they get up somehow. Enjoy the show Sunday, just like everyone else will.

On that note... fuck creative.

Personally I've always felt Creative were excellent at their job.

Last edited by ABMorales787 : 04-05-2018 at 20:30 PM.

Personally I've always felt Creative were excellent at their job.

Last edited by ABMorales787 : 04-05-2018 at 20:30 PM.
I suggest watching yourself next time you write a false claim of me editing your post before more red makes its way to your profile. That's pretending to be a mod.

I suggest watching yourself next time you write a false claim of me editing your post before more red makes its way to your profile. That's pretending to be a mod.

Fair enough. It was a joke, poking fun at my asshole interactions with Creative in the past. In hindsight, it's one that I should have kept in my head. Sorry if I annoyed you.

That was fucking stupid tbf, not quite as bad as Fallout, but still canny bad.

Also 5 years since the witch died. Suck it.

There will be a further 24 hour delay, folks, Apologies. ShinChan didn't get the match in on time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back