Should The WWE Start Holding a Major Annual International PPV?

I'd love it, but that's because I live in England. Unlike Raw tapings over here I don't see an issue with Spoilers. It would just have to be shown on TV in America early. Us English fans stay up until 4am to watch PPVs so I don't see an issue with Americans having to watch one earlier in the day. I can't see a major PPV happening here but an Extreme Rules Over the Limit, etc is a possibility.

I remember the UK only PPVs but they were shit as titles barely changed hands.

This argument about time zones is stupid.

Here in the UK, EVERY ppv is on at 1am-4am. It must be even worse for Australians. So for Americans to bitch about spoilers and having it on a bit earlier is riddiculous. Most of the time I can't even stay up to watch it because I have school on Monday. Hell, tonight is only the second time this year I'm able to watch a ppv live. So, 1 international ppv a year won't hurt anyone.

i would love having international spoilers one reason is that the crowds seem to always be more electric such as england i find it gives the overall experience of watching the ppv more exciting than some states in the us where the crowd is just dead like last weeks slammys for the first couple of hours......... even though i dont think it will ever happen because of spoilers and the use of internet is much more available which is a shame

the fan base is there why not use it? It could sell wwe big time. How about one of the big four for example 'The Real 'Royal' Rumble in London. This would definetly be successful and produce more revenue, also opeining up more of a fan base with the publicity

or how about a new tourney. 'Wrestling world Cup' Run it in differenet country every year as a ppv. have a representative for each countryan place), people feuding for the american position. for example

America- Cena

Ireland- Sheamus

Italy-santina!

England- Barrett

ghana- Kingston

mexico- del rio

Scotland - drew.

etc? what you think

I'd love to see WWE hold a PPV over in the UK again but I still don't understand why they haven't returned to Puerto Rico again. I thought the crowd was good for New Years Revolution 2005.

I made the same type of thread a few months ago on prowrestling.com..WWE should definitely hold major international PPVs again..It's only a matter of time..Bridgechamp's suggestion about having the "Royal" Rumble in London is a damn good idea..

Think about it..Putting Survivor Series in Moscow, Russia, Summerslam in Capetown/Jo'berg South Africa, and even putting Wrestlemania itself on another continent..Wrestlemania went to Toronto twice, so it's about time Wrestlemania was held somewhere outside of the US..Maybe in Auckland, New Zealand or Beijing, China...

If you live in Australia, you will remember the Global Warming PPV, which was the only PPV in Australia, in attendance was over 60,000 fans. That's like a Wrestlemania audience level pretty much.

I don't know why WWE has not held another PPV over here, considering how big there first and only PPV over here did so well.
Main event was Lesnar vs Rock vs Triple H good that was a great match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back